ForumsForum GamesRandom Facts About Yourself

112 18305
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I feel the "Introduce Yourself Here!" thread didn't really give us enough info about users, so I went ahead and made a thread about random facts. Each time you post here, state a fact about yourself, can be about anything, so long as it's not revealing to yourself. Post as much as you are comfortable with.

I'll go first:

I'm in college, studying to become a brain surgeon. My two majors are of course medical and Complex Stoichiometry. I think I posted once about the basic form of it in one of the impossible questions thread.

• 112 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

There's nothing wrong with that statement grammatically...
I'm not sure about that weird sub-sentence, I think there's something wrong there, but I'm not sure what.

I like to play video games, and D&D.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I've been playing trumpet for about... 14 years. Been playing since 4th grade, I know a great deal of it. I also play in the college bands while still continuing my medical major.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I'm naturally smart.I usually get in a lot of trouble but never get grounded because i always get A's.I'm kind of a cool nerd.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Pretty much the same thing Juan except i only get B's.Some are things is that i am a really nice person but i can be violent if someone messes with someone else.Or some moron is saying something a moron would say and probably push them or punch them also i like soccer alot.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i like the colors red and black the most

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well...

I prefer Obama in this Election '08. I vote 'No' on Prop. 8. I do not follow god, but I believe he could exist. I believe world peace is impossible, but there's no point in not trying. My favorite colours are red, black, and Grey. I eat a chocolate Pop Tart Mon-Fri. every morning on the way to the bus stop t go to school. I'm a Sophmore in High School and this is the first year I'm actually sitting up straight and doing my work, hence why I passed Freshman year with a 1.8 GPA and this year I have straight A's(4.0 GPA). On Fridays I wear crazy pants that I and my friends call 'Friday Pants' and I can play the Bass Clarinet for Marching Band and am in NJROTC. I want to go to college and join the U.S. Navy thereafter for a little and then move on to something new(i don't know what yet), but my dream job would be to be an architectural engineer and/or a writer/cartoon show-making person/game designer.
*Deep Breathe*
I use weird metaphors to describe what I really, truthfully mean(or not) but cannot translate them for I do not know what they mean in English, no matter how much sense they mean to me. I prefer the burrito over the taco, and I do not like most cakes nor pie, but the concept of them I do truly love and worship. I think the donut is the 3rd most powerful weapon, burrito being the 2nd and taco being the 1st, and I think aliens exist but if they are trying to make contact with us they cannot because the majority of the population uses FM radio instead of AM. I know for a fact that licking doorknobs on other planets is illegal and that we're all Goofy Goobers. In my imagination rocks can float in water and penguins are space-traveling conquerors. In my perfect world everyone would be able to purchase free fuzzy socks any time they want, and that hats would be the main fashion statement. I also strongly believe that hot dogs should be made bigger along with the buns because face it why should I eat two every time when I can just eat a giant one one time?

'Nuff said bout me, what's everyone else got to say???

evi1f3nix
evi1f3nix
12 posts
Nomad

I'm a US Marine trying to burn some time

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i can teleport short distances

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

my name is jacob... =P

Mr_Wizzle
Mr_Wizzle
37 posts
Nomad

I am a man

bboy1122
bboy1122
65 posts
Nomad

I can fly

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I have a 4 cats who can fly and make things spontaneously combust with their brains.

CHUCKNORRIS10105
CHUCKNORRIS10105
44 posts
Nomad

I have a HUGE crush on this hot girl named Shovon

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Facts mean something that is true. I doubt teleporting short distances is true.

Fact: I do not own a Wii : )

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

lol.

Fact: I own a Wii

Showing 16-30 of 112