ForumsSupport ForumCan we keep these new armatures?

52 6574
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, alot of them really dont seem that hallowween-ish. I mean this one i have is just a ghost, it dost look like a halloween one really. I would like to have this for a long time, so can we keep them year round?

• 52 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

These are unfortunately for Halloween only, so they will be open for a few weeks. Even if the Death armatar is cool =)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

If I could keep my ghost and my pumpkins as armatars that would be AWESOME!

But alas they're just for Halloween =(
And I do think they're Halloween-y-ish, I mean how much more Halloween can you get with a pumpkin full of candy and a Grim Reaper? Plus they don't necessarily match, and stand out.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

So, it dosnt matter. It adds to Ag haveing user made art for us to use. I would keep using this one for ever! I want them to do this for all the holidays, and keep them to!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The only one I can think of that will stand in the crowd of the old armatars would be the grim reaper, since there are other Evil-ish armatars already. Danny just has to remake the art style of it :-[

If you look closely though, it doesn't stand out... TOO much.. that's why I picked it, just in case if we were going to keep these.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

For right now, we are just planning on having these up for a few weeks.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

O, but carlie! Every one wants new ones, and why get rid of them? They are awsome!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Man, I just had to change my Armatar, tired of everyone having fun with the ghost but me XD

Anyway I think some of them would be nice to keep, but obvious ones like the jack-o-lanterns and pumpkins would probably have to go...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, we will see. But the plan as of now is to only have them up for Halloween.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

carlie, like the one you have.........it is just awsome! It isjust a head-less horse man, it isnt all that halloween ish. I Reallllllllyyyyyyyyy wanna keep some of them, if not allof them!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Slightly off topic, but are we doing anything for Thanksgiving or Christmas? Like... I don't know, backgrounds? (hint hint wink wink)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

[offtopic]Oooo, I wish they'd do something for Thanksgiving it would be very funny to have a turkey-armatar!

TURKEYS![/offtopic]

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Sure. Well what's going on in my mind is that for the armatars to stay, they have to be in the likeness and art style of Danny. Plus, we already have a batch of standard armatars coming along, so that's even more work for him to do. I bet that's why Carlie had us do these armatars for halloween so we would stray from spamming "WHEN'S THE NEW ARMATARS COMING OUT!!!11!!" posts. Admit it, that's the second reason besides to have fun right?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Slightly off topic, but are we doing anything for Thanksgiving or Christmas? Like... I don't know, backgrounds? (hint hint wink wink)

Not backgrounds, but I would like to do more armatars for other holidays as well =)
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Awwww! The only artistic ability I have is gfx lol, using various brushes to come up with heart-yanking abstract arts.. Well, I guess I can try new things...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Not backgrounds, but I would like to do more armatars for other holidays as well =)

Yesssssssss! Turkey Armatars here we come!

Can't wait, even though it's not even Halloween yet! I just love turkeys too much XD

And actually, these armatars don't really throw you off too much, sure they're darker but that's because they're Halloween, and if you throw that next to one of the green armatars it'd look really out of place, but I think they're kinda 'in the crowd'.
Showing 1-15 of 52