ForumsSupport Forumi think you should be able to.....

11 2061
_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

on you profile i think there should be something that says "comments sent" or something like that

• 11 Replies
RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Nah it would be pretty useless because it would just show your comment so you know if its posted or not!

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Huh? What would be the purpose of such a feature? Why do you want it? How would it be implemented? What do you mean "comments sent" -- on games or to users?

If it's to users -- that would be useless, I don't think many people do look back on their old posts. It would also stress the server too (considering "Last On" feature had to gather information constantly -- then it was taken away...)

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

I dont see a need to put a "comments sent "section on your profile as rescue pal said you know what comments you wrote.
Unless you dont have a life and want to see others comversations of course....

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I think he means, so you could tell how many you sent on games, and how many on profiles. This would help track down spam, so I say yes.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I think he means like the system on kongregate. I greatly dislike that idea, for it does not benefit the community even slightly... I would not like it put into place...

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

Um, can you elaborate on that?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Nay.

i think at the top right corner (next to your name) a "!" show's up saying someone has left you a comment.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Ya that would be pretty usless man.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

InTheZone was pretty much on the dot. Anything that relays information constantly would hold the server too much, slowing it down greatly. We don't want to have another situation like that.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

mrtim -- that's what the Merit Notification is for -- probably one of the better features to come out in months!

I think he means, so you could tell how many you sent on games, and how many on profiles. This would help track down spam, so I say yes.

There's already a thread for that, so it made no sense posting a new thread, did it?
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well I know which games I get merits on, because usually I will write them all on the new games that come out.
And yeah, this would be kinda useless. Plus like InTheZone said, it would really make the site lag.

Showing 1-11 of 11