ForumsArt, Music, and WritingWe, Are, fam-ily!

22 4912
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Is it me or does it seem that just about everyone on the art comp/art forums are all friends? It just sorta seems that way to me lol >.<.

• 22 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Wow, that is weird. I guess it is because all of the users who don't have friends never go here, it is weird though. Am i a friend? Do you mean like friends on the site, or friends for real life?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

friends on the site I mean. you are somewhat a friend in my book, but it just seems so weird how we all treat each other like we're best frineds. .. it makes me laugh ^-^

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

your right, we are. Like in the big sections, we talk to each other a lot and stuff. Haha, and thoadthetoad, me and you are very close to each other in ranks.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Mmmmhm... Soooo.... If this is in the Art section I might aswell just put some drawings here! =)

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr165/96Zega96/MyBlobBlob.jpg

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

That's how it should be

This is after all the forming of a close-knit community through common interests, which is miraculous in the context of a large one. I think it's great.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I think it's because we don't have anything to argue about here. In several of the other sections it's all about discussing topics, agreeing or disagreeing... Here, we're just showing off our arts, which immediately sets off a more casual atmosphere of friendly interest... Also, because not that big a part of AG comes here regularly, we get to know each other.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I come here a lot, and i can't draw worth a penny!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

LOL! we are close in ranks aren't we jdogg? I just find it cool how the art section is like one big happy family.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

That is cool.

We are family, Even though your fatter than me!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

hay! that's true but not very nice. . . .. wait, how do you know I'm kinda fat?

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I was just saying that, and you said you were a little chuby in your on my baconjesus thread. It is a joke, here is the full version.

Yo momma is so fat when she jumped it the ocean the whales started singing We are family, Even though your fatter than me!

And how do you know I'm not fat? Well, I'm not. I am very skinny actually.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Umm... this is where most of my posts are...
i don't think anyone here considers me a friend.

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

No-one ever really argues in this section which is why I make most of my posts here I say more than 50% of my posts are in this section!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Umm... this is where most of my posts are...
i don't think anyone here considers me a friend.

well, I'd like to consider you my friend. . . .but we haven't talked lol >.<
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

There isn't really anything to argue about, that's why. People compliment each other on good drawing, stories, etc. On the World Events Section, however, everyone seems like enemies because there is so much arguing.

Showing 1-15 of 22