ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] Who likes I Am Legend?

87 33362
EliteKnight
EliteKnight
41 posts
Nomad

I do..

• 87 Replies
Ultamion
Ultamion
50 posts
Nomad

i don't like the movie, its.. i don't know..

screen117
screen117
3 posts
Nomad

i do but it's sad when the dog dies.

Storyrider
Storyrider
26 posts
Nomad

There was a very nice plot to it, but I think it should have explained things a bit more. I'm sure things have better explanations, but, movies generally do leave a few key details out.

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

One of the best movie's that I've ever seen. Anybody see the controversial alternate ending?

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

i liked it i dident like the ending tho

heyzeus
heyzeus
1 posts
Nomad

Don't get too excited about this movie, all the action is in the trailer and there are many spuriosly overlooked facts that the editor neglects to review. Overall you'd be looking 7/10 which is good, but not great, and the ending is lamer than a three legged horse.

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

I Am Legend is awesome! who invented that infection thing? Must have been an idiot

MEST
MEST
2 posts
Nomad

That movie was ausom but it sucks when he dies

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

It rocks and there are two endings dude(heyzeus) they both rock!!!

KiraXY
KiraXY
1 posts
Nomad

It was awesome! No one thought it would be scary, but it really was.. great movie, 10/10

gorgasmicgorilla
gorgasmicgorilla
13 posts
Nomad

it was a really good man

JMV
JMV
63 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it was good, the ending could be better though. And it wasn't that scary, so that was a bit disappointing too.

weave
weave
99 posts
Nomad

not me at all! that movie scared the crap outta me and my friends all want to c it w me so they can c exactly hoe scared i got. so far only 2 of them have succeded. and i hate the part wen he has to suffocate his dog. :'(

Taxman13
Taxman13
36 posts
Nomad

I like it. But what always bothered me is why its so ****in dark in the buildings, u think there would be SOME light!

rbombx2345
rbombx2345
28 posts
Blacksmith

My friends said it was stupid because will smith dies at the end so i decided not to go see it and when i did i agreed with them. The movie had no point a disease comes p and everyone turns to vampires. And also will smith is not the only person alive so that was a lie.

Showing 31-45 of 87