ForumsSupport ForumA.G. Security

6 2427
GuitarGodGamer7
GuitarGodGamer7
25 posts
Nomad

We need security that will prevent addictinggames.com from taking our games(they already have).

• 6 Replies
killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Why do we need to it just means it is a addiciting game that is a good thing it is not taking away anyones idea.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I think we WNAT them to take some of our games. Well, in realitity they aren't taken. That would be against the rules. Some one submitted them to addicting games. And for the meatter, it is spreading AG to other people. So no, we dont need this.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

really??
addicting games took some of AG's games??
i didn't know

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Taking games would be illegal. The games you see on addicting games.com are actually submitted to that site by the creator. Creators want their names out there, so they'll submit their games to many gaming sites.

And security wouldn't help. Especially members on this site couldn't do much :P

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Websites share games to advertise for each other. It also increases the website size.

There are no stolen games, just used games.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The games you see on addicting games.com are actually submitted to that site by the creator. Creators want their names out there, so they'll submit their games to many gaming sites.

Estel is right, we actually submitted these games to Addicting Games and they posted them for us. We do the same for them as well. You will notice that we have a lot of MiniClip, Crazy Monkey Games, Addicting Games, etc. games on this site as well.

But I assure you, Addicting Games is not stealing our games =)
Showing 1-6 of 6