ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHey i like to write

0 2123
CHUCKNORRIS10105
CHUCKNORRIS10105
44 posts
Nomad

i've done a prologue to a book called Code Black tell me if this is good, it is kind of long so i might need more than one box~
Prologue

âHello, anybody in here? Iâm Ace, Iâm here for the job.â
âOh, yes Mr. Brooks, please come in.â
Ace walked in with a bit of confidence, and a smile.
âPease sit down, the seats are very comfortable.â
âThanksâ said Ace now gleaming a huge smile. His hands were shaking so much he could hardly let go of his application.
âSoâ¦.?â
âThis a perfect application for the spot. You know the risks right?â
âYeah, memory loss, weird rashes, fainting spells Iâm fine with that I just need the money.â
âGood so you are all set then for the first lab test on Friday.â
âYeah Iâm ready.â
The next morning Ace got up at 6:30. After he got dressed he ordered a plate of pancakes from the room service menu. Then he got his cell and his wallet and left for the test(witch was at 8:30). Ace arrived at 8:13. Mr. Henry, the manager who gave Ace the job, welcomed Ace and brought him to the lab for the first test. The staff workers told him the side effects of this new drug called Neximenial, a dark blue tablet. The staff took tests on all the organs of his body, blood levels, pulse rating per minute, and other body tests. They gave Ace a glass of warm water and the pill. After two minutes past by the tested him again, every thing was normal, but one thing his pulse rate.
âMr. Brooks, it appears you pulse has slowed, do you feel any bit different?â
âNo, I feel fine.â
âGoodâ
After the drug was gone from his system the staff took him to the gymnasium. They told Ace to change in to the provided swimming trunks. He swam at average speed for five minutes. So after they then told him to change again. He came out and was told to run around the track three times. He started his run at a fast speed then gradually decreased in speed. The one member brought out another pill and glass of water for Ace. Then they did the tests again. His swim was slower than the first try, but his run, he did a extraordinary 1 minute 23 second run. His first run was 3 minutes 46 seconds.
Mr. Henry walked in.
â So we can all see this is a enhancing drug.â
âYesâ went a staff member, the others soon agreed as well.
âAce come in tomorrow, we will have your pay.â
âSweetâ, smiled Ace as he left the lab.
The next day when Ace arrived at the lab and got his 400 dollar pay he was notified of the next test witch was next Thursday at 1:00 in the afternoon.
And just enough he was there again on time. he got suited up in the test suit and learned the side effects of this drug called Bysexidinen. His tests were done fast. The only change was his reaction time. This drug made Ace so sleepy he fell asleep on the test bed. After he awoke Mr. Henry asked Ace if they could test another Drug. Ace accepted. He thought two drugs would mean a bigger pay so he did it. The medics said to try to relax this drug could cause hallucinations and bizarre outbursts. So Ace did not question when they strapped him down for the tests. Soon after the drug entered the blood in his body, he started to go crazy, his eyes went white his arms all most tripled in size. This wasnât the worst side effectâ¦
âCode Blackâ¦Code Blackâ yelled Mr. Henry. âEvery get out of here! Iâm opening the hatch.â
A hole started to appear in the ground and Ace was sent flying into the darknessâ¦

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0