Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

DanielMcNeely MUST READ!!

Posted Feb 29, '08 at 3:31pm

SwitchFoot

SwitchFoot

45 posts

I was replying to a comment that dank made about a new intro, when i hit submit reply, i got a weord screen of blue and green flashing "YOU'VE JUST BEEN HACKED" over and over again. I also got these weird messages?

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /chroot/home/armorga1/armorgames.com/html/application/class.Mysql.php on line 84

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /chroot/home/armorga1/armorgames.com/html/application/class.Mysql.php on line 116

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /chroot/home/armorga1/armorgames.com/html/application/class.Mysql.php on line 84

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /chroot/home/armorga1/armorgames.com/html/application/class.Mysql.php on line 116

I am really freaked out, did the page really get hacked?

Posted Feb 29, '08 at 3:35pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

it happend to me before...but it never happend to me now

Posted Feb 29, '08 at 3:39pm

SwitchFoot

SwitchFoot

45 posts

why wouldnt you post something like that?

Posted Feb 29, '08 at 4:24pm

rj28

rj28

158 posts

that happened to me last year.when i rebooted it all my files were deleted.

Posted Feb 29, '08 at 5:13pm

SwitchFoot

SwitchFoot

45 posts

oh **** that better not happen to me...DAN!!! help!! im not going to restart my PC till dan reads this!

Posted Feb 29, '08 at 6:38pm

SwitchFoot

SwitchFoot

45 posts

im posting simply to bump it up

Posted Feb 29, '08 at 8:09pm

John

John

369 posts

Knight

Those mysql errors are general mysql errors, I get them sometimes when the site is really busy.

Are you sure its not something caused by other activity on other sites? Have you downloaded anything recently that might be suspicious? This sounds more like a virus.

I need some more information.

Posted Feb 29, '08 at 8:27pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

Yea, I agree with John. The mysql errors are normal, but the flashing hack thing is probably from something else.

When was the last time you ran a complete virus scan?

Posted Mar 1, '08 at 12:26am

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

I am pretty careful too, and have a firewall and whatnot, and recently had some viruses get past them. However my computer didn't catch them until I did a full system scan (quick scan didn't work).

I doubt whatever it was that happened with the whole hacking thing was related to this site though.

Posted Mar 1, '08 at 1:13am

Tydus

Tydus

264 posts

I feel your pain. Files being erased by viruses suck, but I've never seen a "You Are Hacked" screen. As long as this person doesn't have access to your computer you're safe, right? There's no way for your files to be harmed via AG, is there?

Either way, keep your PC on for a while.

Reply to DanielMcNeely MUST READ!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!