ForumsSupport ForumDanielMcNeely MUST READ!!

18 6498
SwitchFoot
SwitchFoot
43 posts
Shepherd

I was replying to a comment that dank made about a new intro, when i hit submit reply, i got a weord screen of blue and green flashing "YOU'VE JUST BEEN HACKED" over and over again. I also got these weird messages?

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /chroot/home/armorga1/armorgames.com/html/application/class.Mysql.php on line 84

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /chroot/home/armorga1/armorgames.com/html/application/class.Mysql.php on line 116

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /chroot/home/armorga1/armorgames.com/html/application/class.Mysql.php on line 84

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /chroot/home/armorga1/armorgames.com/html/application/class.Mysql.php on line 116

I am really freaked out, did the page really get hacked?

• 18 Replies
John
John
345 posts
Nomad

There's nothing on this site that would cause your computer to do this. Dan isn't going to fix your computer if it's already acting up, and we don't have any malware on this site... hackers won't do something like this to individual users.

It's not Armor Games doing this to your computer. Mysql errors are common until we find all the bugs... and mysql is just a database of information, its not storing viruses to eat your account :P.

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

i googled it searched it on yahoo,and computer saftey.com.

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

nothing like this has ever happened to me.

Showing 16-18 of 18