ForumsThe Tavernzombie

42 8019
gobolt
gobolt
14 posts
Nomad

a new posting game you act like a zombie or act like your in a world full of zombies or something like that.
(ex. I just killed a zombie with and axe but ill need a gun eventually)

• 42 Replies
rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

i just married a zombie but i will need to devorse,she is too dirty

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

this is an odd topic

gobolt
gobolt
14 posts
Nomad

its a game and thats why i put it in tavern

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

i just stole the gun you need and shot you with it. but i will need a larger gun eventually.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I had a larger gun and aimed for u but it was the wrong way so I shot myself.... DAMN!!!! (LOZER)

gobolt
gobolt
14 posts
Nomad

*I get bit by a zombie before i died and ate your brains and i still have my humanity and will keep it forever*

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

( IM dead so ya woooo I don't feel pain )

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

im shooting zombies with double barreled shotgun and will run out of ammo eventually

(if you ever want to survive a zombie attack go to menards hardware store, if you've ever been there you would agree with me)

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

You run out of ammo, and I throw the shotgun at them.
I make friends with a zombie

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

i am a zombie.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I'm gonna run for the mountains. I read that's the best place to go in a zombie overtake.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i think the best place to go is menards hardware store, i has nailguns, wood to make barricades, nails, and various other hardware tools that could be used as a weapon and food...lots of food

gobolt
gobolt
14 posts
Nomad

*i grab a beretta 500 it shoots 25mm bullets and then shoot the zombie king or in this case the soon to be dead (again) one*

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

real zombies eat people AND bullets silly, you would surely die!

gobolt
gobolt
14 posts
Nomad

Then I soon go to the base of a mointain and make a large cement wall 1 mile high and 3 miles thick. That will take a while for them to get through that and get to the top. right after the wall there is a steal wall just as thick and just as high as the cement one. So they will never get to me.

Showing 1-15 of 42