ForumsSupport Forum*Super hero music* New Idea!

21 2684
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Maybe,how we have the flag of our country,we have a "Favorite sport" option.
foresay,i choose football,a mini-football will show up just like the flag.and for baseball and all many many sports.What do you think?

• 21 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I don't really like this idea. Maybe a sports section on our profiles would be a better suggestion.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

umm..sports section on profile,you could just all caps and bold code in a big SPORTS word in your profile,not everyone likes sports to have it in there about,maybe some have a page,some have i like fotball.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

isn't there um... to many sports to choose from?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Just think for a sec. All sports dont have balls for say. I mean I wresltle..........what would they put for that?

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Agreed Skater but I'd pick soccer so it won't matter if it happens for me but I think that its a cool idea!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, what if you do a sport that doesn't use a ball? Plus, I think this would be kind of pointless. I mean, it's a nice idea, but it doesn't benefit the site at all, whereas the national flag next to your name let you know what country people were from.

AtreyuKiller
AtreyuKiller
17 posts
Nomad

N\\A not cool it's just for look's.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well then,maybe a wrestling jersey of some sort,and racing,of course..a helmet..jkjk a car..and skydiving (doubt any onhere) a parachute.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That would be hard to see if it was as small as the flags. And that would be unnecessary. It doesn't benefit AG.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Not a good idea.I don't see how it could help AG.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

It would help because,people who like football can talk about football and same with baseball,thus they would get to know eachother more,i want ag to be close,like a small town of 1,000 where everyone knows one another.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Then just communicate with them and discuss a sport.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

but which ones would you know to comunicate with? exactly my point.With out the flags which ones would we know were american?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Just ask them "Hey what sport do you like?" and you're done

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

But the favorite sport and country you live in is different. Where you live is pretty important, your favorite sport isn't. If we were to have an icon for your favorite sport, we could also have icons for our favorite sports team, our favorite food, our favorite everything. It's kind of pointless.

Showing 1-15 of 21