ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Musical Whimsies and Painted Thoughts of Sir Estel

70 31433
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hello all!

I read the thread about how everyone in the art forum are tight with each other. I haven't had much time to participate in the art competitions, but I plan on doing that in the near future!

Here I am going to put some music made by me, some art, and possibly lyrics and poems!
Enjoy!

First song I ever made using GuitarPro5. It really doesn't sound good because I downloaded as a MIDI. My soundcard doesn't seem to want to work with this, so right now the guitars have no distortion and sound like French horns to me :/ I call it "The Contest"

And here's my second one! This one is called, "Bring me to the Hospital." Haha, it's a weird name, but it just popped into my head :P And it also sounds a bit like "Hospital," by the Used.

Sorry for makng you download them! It only takes 20 seconds, so hopefully there's no hassle if you want to listen. Feedback would be appreciated

• 70 Replies
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

The site on which your music is on has some suggestive links. Is there another site?
I don't really know about this so I'm sorry if it annoys you.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@mentsoro, I'll look around Google for another place to upload music. I have seen those suggestive advertisements as well.

@fst, I don't plan on entering the art competition as of now I don't have as much time to create winning art as I have in the past.....I won once or twice, but I can't remember.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

try the NG audio portal. Accounts are free and haxxor free too! It would be nice to hear something like yours dere.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

[url]http://www.zshare.net/download/511201118c0f1ff9/]speedD110%20-%200.00MB[/url]

This one is called, "Speed." Sorry I didn't use NG, I am about to go somewhere, and I wanted to at least post this before I go (:

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Lol at the new thread name. It's so long it dissapears into the blue sides.

I should comment on your stuff... Later?

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

.... i cant even see the whole title thats how long it is :P

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

At least I like your music Estel... I know! Post more music and art! =)

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Will do! I might have time later to start another song, or art piece.

blackrain903
blackrain903
17 posts
Nomad

I love this thread!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Here's a piece I call, "The Seastorm." Pretty self-explanatory (:

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Estel_03/Seastorm.jpg

Here's a link to the full thing. [url]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Estel_03/Seastorm.jpg[/url]

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I made this one awhile ago. What made this look so awesome is this one effect in paint.net, but all the background and swirls were done by me, and of course I give a little thanks to crimson(?) I never really noticed how you can tweak images right on Photobucket. That's where the swirls were added ^.^
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Estel_03/Shellblast-1.jpg

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'm not looking at it...I just thought I would...

ARGH! ITS A SWIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

KingRyan

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Ryan, his swirl is king! =)

Ever consider trying graphic arts? I'm not sure what to call this one, it's not a sig though.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

It looks like a solar system or a nebula. I was watching plants and space so much as a child, my eyes stared to believe it was all in front of me so I am not looking like ryan! :P

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Never really thought about graphic arts. You mean like as a job? Or just a new program?

As long as it's close to free, than I'm up for it. I have a VERY low budget. I really only use money to buy guitar stuff, haha.

Showing 16-30 of 70