ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Musical Whimsies and Painted Thoughts of Sir Estel

70 31464
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hello all!

I read the thread about how everyone in the art forum are tight with each other. I haven't had much time to participate in the art competitions, but I plan on doing that in the near future!

Here I am going to put some music made by me, some art, and possibly lyrics and poems!
Enjoy!

First song I ever made using GuitarPro5. It really doesn't sound good because I downloaded as a MIDI. My soundcard doesn't seem to want to work with this, so right now the guitars have no distortion and sound like French horns to me :/ I call it "The Contest"

And here's my second one! This one is called, "Bring me to the Hospital." Haha, it's a weird name, but it just popped into my head :P And it also sounds a bit like "Hospital," by the Used.

Sorry for makng you download them! It only takes 20 seconds, so hopefully there's no hassle if you want to listen. Feedback would be appreciated

• 70 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Lol, its definitely not free. I started this around 19 years old, because I could afford it XD But you can create some freaky stuff with it, lemme tell you. Graphic arts almost look professional if you do it right.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

That it does. But I am perfectly fine with my free art program ^.^

I might try to learn GIMP since everyone else uses it, haha.

And of course, I'm only 16, so I'm not exactly rolling in the Benjamins, lol.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

And of course, I'm only 16, so I'm not exactly rolling in the Benjamins, lol.

Right now, for me it's Abraham Lincolns LOL, it will be much better when I get out of college. But like I said, many good things can happen with Graphic Arts:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/A9il8R/sig68wa.png
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

*sighs at name*

Wow, nice art! It's amazing! I can't be bothered to click the link for the music (lappy's too slow for music) but your art rocks! I will soon check the music...

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Ever had the craving for nachoes?
Anywho,I can't listen to the music for my speakers have been blow out. But I really like the art,very creative.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Heh, well fix 'em!

And yes the song is awesome sounds like an Alien about to attack! or a memory of Mario, Bowsers level.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Since I use GuitarPro5, I cannot change the files into mp3s or Waves.....So that means I still have to use zshare. Just ignore the erotic pictures that may attract your cursor :P

This one is a rock version of SuperMario. This song is played in the underground tunnels. Yes, many have made rock versions of this song, but this one I made is all mine and used no help from any other sources (: ENJOY!

[url]http://www.zshare.net/audio/51996775ba1a5cd5/[/url]

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

very good looking indeed kinda looks like three days grace cover

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

the flag of course http://www.lyred.com/covers/three_days_grace_-_one-x.jpg

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

. . .not much of an extravaganza anymore. . .if you're active again, then moar postlyness here plz~

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Shhh...alt, don't necro the sleeping thread, Estel is still absent...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

(I'll be quiettttttt~)

rimaxo
rimaxo
1 posts
Nomad

can someone send me a page that teaches how to create flash games to my channel?
or teach me how?

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Srry, but Estel, Bring me to the Hospital just took me here! :/

jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

@ Zanto:the same thing happenned me to me.
he might of deleted the page or posted the link wrong, so i have no idea.

Showing 31-45 of 70