ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Musical Whimsies and Painted Thoughts of Sir Estel

70 31434
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hello all!

I read the thread about how everyone in the art forum are tight with each other. I haven't had much time to participate in the art competitions, but I plan on doing that in the near future!

Here I am going to put some music made by me, some art, and possibly lyrics and poems!
Enjoy!

First song I ever made using GuitarPro5. It really doesn't sound good because I downloaded as a MIDI. My soundcard doesn't seem to want to work with this, so right now the guitars have no distortion and sound like French horns to me :/ I call it "The Contest"

And here's my second one! This one is called, "Bring me to the Hospital." Haha, it's a weird name, but it just popped into my head :P And it also sounds a bit like "Hospital," by the Used.

Sorry for makng you download them! It only takes 20 seconds, so hopefully there's no hassle if you want to listen. Feedback would be appreciated

• 70 Replies
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Swamp fly kind of reminds me of an old cartoon secret agent scene where a guy is creeping around the corners of buildings. I don't know why but it does. xD Good job. *nod*

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

More playing around with the blurs. Paint.net is definately a great program if you know how to use it!......I'm going to change the name of the thread too ^^
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Estel_03/flame.jpg

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

Hmm.... how come all mods have artistic talents?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Because we are all geniuses in all fields of artistic and intelligent ability!

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Because we are all geniuses in all fields of artistic and intelligent ability!

We as in, everyone right? I hate when people make distinctions between regular users and mods.

/rant.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

....we as in all mods XP

It was just a joke. All I know is that Strop and Zoph are amazing artists. I have seen something Carlie did and it was pretty good. Uber has talent. I haven't seen anything from any of the other moderators.

Of course that's not saying there aren't regular users that aren't amazing. Cen and Mitnev (I think that's the name?) are great artists and they could have a future in design if they really wanted to. And there are many other users who have artistic ability.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

I just noticed you answered....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!.

V_V Mods.....amazing.....

And there are many other users who have artistic ability.

Liek me, but I have the ability to be a major idiot if I want too

I'm just that awesome....
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I'm just that awesome....

.....I guess special abilities require low levels of awesomeness XP
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad