ForumsSupport ForumA new kind of merit notifictaion.

40 5775
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Now we have the email notifications,but maybe something more simpler,maybe a green check sign next to our names?It is much easier to see then opening another tab/window and looking it up.What do you think? I it hard to implement:I wouldnt think so.

• 40 Replies
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

That is a good Idea!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't understand.
If there is a green check sign next to our names on our comment in a game, we still have to find what game we got it on. That is the biggest problem, it's not knowing whether we got the merit for it or not.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well,maybe he check could be a link to the "Merit History" page,(a new idea as well).and it could say all of your merits you got,and another checkmark next to the newly obtained merits.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I cant believe your not satisfied with what we just got.I would like the Merit Notification to say were we got it and who gave it to us.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Hey im not talking for me,i speak for people,some people make fake email accounts to join up to pplaces like here and dont remember there p-word.Then,if they want tosee what game they got the merit then they can't.and this new way of merit notification (mine) is much, much simpler.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, there should be a place for merit history. All the merits that you got on what game, and a date.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The merit-history page should be like a search...you search for your name, and all your merit comments pop up.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yes,oh and it is not implanted..it is implemented.yeah the checks would be optional,and the merit history page could be visible (by link) to other players.By your decision.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, you could also search other people's merit pages as well...and we could have a setting, and people can change it to private so nobody but themselves can see it.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I really like Firetail's idea. Kind of like a google for merits.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yes, you could also search other people's merit pages as well...and we could have a setting, and people can change it to private so nobody but themselves can see it.

you just basically described my idea on the last post 1 page..except search half,but why need a search?
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Without a search, it would be very hard to find your own merits.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, in that case, if there was no search, you couldn't view other people's merit pages. But I guess it'd be fine with only viewing your own...

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Maybe under where the xbox msn and stuff there is a link to the users merits.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but I think that being able to see other peoples merits would be cool. Plus, it would be eaiser for the Mods to find merits if they need to.

Showing 1-15 of 40