ForumsWEPRGlobal Warming

933 210459
zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

i dont beleive in global warming because i think that it is so gradual that by the time it is dangerous the next ice age will counter act it

Does any one else have any views or opinions about that?

• 933 Replies
god
god
5 posts
Nomad

sorry lag :

T_T

mariojr89
mariojr89
9 posts
Nomad

global warming is just a political agenda. its really not happening...and if it did, out grand childrens grand children would still be safe from it.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

whats global warming have to do with religion?

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

and i dont think nothing would happen if there is global warming.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

and i dont think nothing would happen if there is global warming.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

sorry lagg

TOT
TOT
10 posts
Nomad

CO2 and methane are at their highest levels in our atmosphere, and our atmosphere is supposed absorb and radiate heat back to earth. So, the more greenhouses gases in our atmosphere, the more the global temperatures will rise. You have to understand that just because it's not impacting you, doesn't mean it's not happening.

Pancakelord
Pancakelord
25 posts
Nomad

Global warming is happening but I doubt it will cause the chaos everyone says it will. Still , it makes me sad that it rarely snows here anymore.

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Posts like that demonstrate the ignorance of the elite classes. A very small, say 3-4 degree increase in temperature can have great effects, such as completely changing how farmers use their land, how much ice melts in the summer, and other things far beyond having snow less often.

nookdew
nookdew
4 posts
Nomad

global warming is happening we created it not GOD thats y there is nothing in the bible we are killing ourselves

i quess if global warming gets too bad we could just launch all the nukes in the world and cause a nuclear winter to cancell it out

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Please tell me you were joking. (About launching all the nukes)

god
god
5 posts
Nomad

first of all, nookdeww, ur crazy (it would work) but in that prosses, it would kill us all. U relly want to die?

god
god
5 posts
Nomad

global warming is happening and in 20 years a cold day would be 70 degrees

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

God: No, a cold day will not be 70 degrees. The temperature will only rise around 3 degrees if we keep CO2 emissions at current levels.

mariojr89
mariojr89
9 posts
Nomad

and if you look at history...we have gone through how many periods of heating and cooling. this is just another swing up. yea it might be 3-4 degrees hotter and the ice caps will melt a small amount. and all that will do is slightly raise the oceans( which covers 70% of the earth mind you...pleanty of room to spread out). and yea people will have to change how they are farming...but look at how fast we've had to change everything before? are we gonna stil the next ice age too??

global warming isnt a huge issue...its barely an issue at all. things change...we change with them. its life.

Showing 31-45 of 933