ForumsWEPRGlobal Warming

933 210936
zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

i dont beleive in global warming because i think that it is so gradual that by the time it is dangerous the next ice age will counter act it

Does any one else have any views or opinions about that?

• 933 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Ithink that we have been coming out of an ice age for thousands of years and it is just the earth warming up from the ice age

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, global warming is happening. But yes, it is also a natural occurance. However, at the rate that it is happening at now, it is not normal. We did not cause global warming, but we are most certainly helping it along and speeding it up to an incredibly fast pace that will ultimately come back to bite us.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i agree my dad told me about the other concept of the ice age

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

soakerman your dad is a very smart man

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

thats the only way to counteract i think but probably not

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Zombieslayer: another ice age will not just counteract it. You are assuming that they will be of equal impact, causing the temperature to balance out to normal. In reality, we would be dealing with everything north of around Virginia becoming a glacier.

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

My dad says its cows farting

josh
josh
9 posts
Nomad

Gloabal warming is to be feared. It's serious and it's moving fast. We'll be witnessing unpleasant stuff very soon, maybe in the next few years. I am serious.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/08/science/earth/08gree.html?_r=1&ref=science&oref=slogin
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/01/07/healthscience/ice.php

ashker
ashker
9 posts
Nomad

How do you know it is real?? i mean afterall you have been told it is but can you believe them? cos people know oth ppl lie so surely it is possible for the scientists to lie as well

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Almost every scientist can agree global warming is real. The only media taht says Global Warming is fake is the media that covers things about famouse people (which are normaly lies) and other teen magazines that are full of lies.

Ill take the scientist's side...

thebest300
thebest300
42 posts
Nomad

I think global warming is real.

however the ONE person who started this whole dooms day thing is...AL GORE!!!

i think he is expanding on the truth and is useing the global warming idea to further his political campain

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

I don't think that we can really say if it is real or not but we should be prepared for it anyway

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

It's January and outside there is no snow on the ground,the sky was blue and it was not very cold today. So yes, global warming might kill us one day.

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

al gores theory is not that bad. we just need to understand that we are the cause of global warming! not GOD! or any other crap its us

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

global warming is a myth.

Showing 61-75 of 933