ForumsWEPRGlobal Warming

933 210985
zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

i dont beleive in global warming because i think that it is so gradual that by the time it is dangerous the next ice age will counter act it

Does any one else have any views or opinions about that?

• 933 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actualy Global Warming happens all the time and always has been evin before man. It is just happening at a realy high rate (faster than it should be happening).

RainZu
RainZu
14 posts
Nomad

i really think global warming is going to affect the world pretty badly. so far china and usa are leading producers along with india. they need to fix the problem.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

global warming is just al gore's get rich quick scheme and its working

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

one volcano eruption(even small ones) produce just as much if not more greenhouse gasses than humans in a year. People just dont think about that

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

thank you for pointing that out, there have been studies that show that humans only affect global warming by 2%

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

LOL! Dude, Global warming isn't gradual at all, for all we know, the next generation could see the consequences. :S Not this one though, cause i'm in it and i'm too cool for that to happen to me :P JK
~Zihark~

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

I didn't say it was gradual I said that human don't change it by a drastic amount

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

You know what. Global warming is going to happen weather we like it or not. Our job is to slow it down until the next Ice Age. If thinks don;t change global warming will kill us. Just don't take a gradual worsening as "global warming." We want to get to a point where is is warming very slowly, and we just can't!

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

you know even if we did cool the planet down we just might cause the next ice age

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

its going to happen but we need to slow it down

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

I just think we should let nature take it's course

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

i did some research and figured out that greenhouse gases have little to play in it getting warmer

the earth is going into an interglacial period(the opposite of an ice age)and the sun is nearing its solar radiation maximum(the time that only happens every 10,000 years where the sun is at its hottest)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Zombie that's been said in this topic a number of times. I can't believe this topic was resurrected.

Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

it is not 100% our falt like they say, cows contribute to global warming too!

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

what i just said in the last paraagraph tells why an ice age or glaciel period will counter global warming or what i think is just one big interglacial period

Showing 76-90 of 933