ForumsSupport ForumNew Forum

5 1663
ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

I've been thinking (and looking)...
Why doesn't Ag create a new Forum for Vs. threads?
I see them everywhere yet they get spammy quickly because of duplication!

• 5 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

An even better idea, Why doesn't AG make a Vs. thread for the hot Vs's out there and lock them to their specific categories.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Because the vs. threads tend to be related to the forum in which they are listed. For example, in the Video Game forum there would be a XBox vs. PS3 thread. Wouldn't really fit anywhere else. Plus, I think that those sorts of threads tend to harbor a lot of spam. We don't want to encourage people to just have a one word response, as they tend to do for those threads, over an entire forum section.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I really have a feeling that this thread is going to be locked soon =/

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

lmao me too

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

It would keep the clean but serve very little point, you might as well make Music Only, Movies Only, and Literature Only Forums. Which would be a pain, you don't want the AG Forums to look like my computer files, they're so organized it'd be hard for a person aside from me to find something >_>

Although when they do get really out of hand they should just make a Sub-Forum(No AP to solve for one-word response problems) somewhere in say the Tavern so it can be all the Vs. threads and separate categories of Vs. Thread Only in every Forum wouldn't be necessary.

But I don't think they've gotten too out of hand yet, seeing as nothing has been done to keep them cooled. And while all who think it's a little untidy wish they would just stick to one thread(as in instead of 5 PS3 Vs. Xbox) forever it wouldn't matter because then they'd make a PS3 Vs. Wii and so on. My only problem is that the threads only last so long before they get shunned to Page 2 and somebody makes it again.
Otherwise I don't see all too much need o.O

Showing 1-5 of 5