ForumsForum GamesEverylasting War RPG

51 8607
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

In this RPG it is an everylasting war between good and evil. There will be 10 users allowed to join. 5 on each side. I will not be playing, just keeping the game going. You will pick your side, race, class, and weapon.

Sides and races

Alliance (Good Guys)

Human
Dwarf
Night Elf
Gnome

0/5 users

Horde (Bad Guys)

Orc
Undead
Demon
Blood Elf

0/5 users

Classes

Warrior
Hunter
Rogue
Warlock

Warrior-can be a raging berserker or an iron-clad juggernaut, capable of withstanding tremendous attacks while protecting their allies from harm. They have a wide variety of attacks that do everything from cripple their enemies, to dealing massive amounts of damage in a single retaliatory blow, and enhancing their allies' fighting ability with battle shouts. They excel at fighting multiple opponents at once, gaining rage from every blow dealt or received to unleash their attacks. Warriors are a versatile class with a variety of play-styles to choose from.
The Warrior can be a defensive, shielded tank, a damage-dealing powerhouse, or a mixture of the two. Their abilities obviously pertain to the art of close combat; their stances carry with them different moves for different situations and party setups. All in all, the Warrior is one of the prime candidates to capture and hold the attention of creatures while they die to sword and spell.

Hunter-deadly marksmen, capable of bringing their enemies down from a distance with bows or rifles. Skilled survivalists, they can track enemies or lay traps to damage and entrap their foes. Hunters also possess a primal connection to the beasts of Azeroth, capable of taming and training them to keep as loyal guardians. Wearing light to medium armor, hunters can also dual wield weapons in combat, fighting beside their pets in battle.
The Hunter is a vicious damage dealer. With their ability to pull extremely well and hit monsters hard from far away, they certainly help take down monsters more quickly. Their pets add to the damage count and can aid somewhat in managing monster aggro. The variety of traps allows the Hunter to control crowds to an extent, as well. The combination of their extreme range, decent damage, and trap capability, Hunters are the perfect pullers for any group.

Rogue-ogues are a lightly armored melee class capable of dealing massive damage to their enemies in a flurry of attacks. They are masters of stealth and assassination, passing by enemies unseen and striking from the shadows, then escaping from combat in the blink of an eye. Rogues can also craft poisons that damage or cripple their enemies, reducing their effectiveness in battle. Groups will find rogues valuable, for not only do they deal massive damage, but they can open locked doors or chests, and disarm hidden traps as well.

Warlock-masters of shadow, flame, and demonic power. They are a robed class that excels at plaguing their enemies with disease or curses, hurling bolts of fire or shadow energy across the battlefield, and summoning demons to aid them in combat. While warlocks are powerful casters that deal damage from a distance, their demonic powers can also protect or support their allies in battle, or even summon other players from across the world using ritual magic to conjure portals.
Warlocks have both powerful damage spells (primarily dealing over time) and debuff spells that work well in conjunction with each other and with the abilities of their group mates. They have Curses for many occasions; in fact, they can easily be considered the best debuffers in the game. Their pets, too, help with the damage dealing and grant the Warlock extra abilities to put to use. They can also control crowds well with Seduction and Banish, and provide limited support in the form of their summoned stones.

Thanks to WorldofWarcraft.com for this information

Weapons

Starters

Warrior Weapons:

Sword
Axe
Sythe
Knife

Warriors start with a shield

Hunters

Bow and Arrow
Rifle
Arrow Shooter

Hunters start with a sword for a melee weapon

Rogues

Daggers
Knives
axes

Ranged Weapons

throwing daggers
throwing knives
throwing axes

Warlocks

Spells (pick 2)

Fireball
Poison
Wraith
Water shot

Mages also have a Staff for a melee weapon

Hope you like the RPG!

• 51 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Sry, i forgot how to fill out your character!

Name: (use your username, or something close( ex: Jdoggparty-Jdogg, jigsawgenius101-jigsaw)
Race:
Class:
Melee Weapon: (Warriors, and Reogues)
Ranged Weapon: (Hunters and Rogues)
Spells: (Warlocks)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven or just my username cause you want it close
Side: Horde
Race: Demon
Class: Warlock
Spells: Fireball and poison

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Okay. Your name will be jalte. The reason i did that is so it isn't confusing for me. Just because jalte is a demon, doesn't mean you can't be a demon.

Alliance (Good Guys)

Human
Dwarf
Night Elf
Gnome

0/5 users

Horde (Bad Guys)

Orc
Undead
Demon- jalte,
Blood Elf

1/5 users

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name: Mills (username backwards.)
Side:Alliance
Race:Night Elf
Class:Hunter.
Ranged Weapon: Rifle

I'll join.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

ok. sometimes i might just call you slim, if that is ok. I will ty to remember mills though. Thanx for joining.

Alliance (Good Guys)

Human
Dwarf
Night Elf- mills
Gnome

0/5 users

Horde (Bad Guys)

Orc
Undead
Demon- jalte,
Blood Elf

1/5 users

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Sooo...

How do we play?
Is this like a scenario game or a control it yourself, like build a planet or whatever it's called.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

@slliM

It will be sort of both. We have to wait until every joins first.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I'LL JOIN!
name : daniel ( my real name )
side : horde
race : demon
class : warrior
weapon : can i have a sword that has a handle in the middle and swords on both sides like darth maul in star wars? ( if not just a sword)

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

I will join hgere it is:

Name:Webby
Side:alliance
Race:Gnome
Class:worlock
Melee Weapon:staff
Spells:Fireball,poison

Thats my person & I hope i have fun! :P

~!tjmatt!~

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Alliance (Good Guys)
Human
Dwarf
Night Elf- mills
Gnome-webby
2/5 users

Horde (Bad Guys)
Orc
Undead
Demon- jalte,Daniel
Blood Elf
2/5 users

those are them now!

~!TJMATT!~

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Alliance (Good Guys)
Human
Dwarf
Night Elf- mills
Gnome-webby
2/5 users

Horde (Bad Guys)
Orc
Undead
Demon- jalte,Daniel
Blood Elf

2/5 users

those are them now!

Daniel? Who is Daniel?
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

oh, i see him. sry i missed him.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

3 more ppl and we'll be ready to start right?

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

@d_dude

Well, 3 more people for each side. I guess you could play now though. Here is some more info. [b]PLEASE READ[b]

You will not be fighting other users the whole time. Each side has auto units that will be fighting when you aren'
t. You will be trying to get upgrades, better stats, better armor, better weapons, a pet, or other things. Then you can go fight in the war. And sometimes i will schedule a capture the flag game between the two sides, just for fun. You will also go on a lot of quests. Based on where you are at the time, there will be different levels. You will also be able to level up. At higher levels, you are better, and you can get better stuff.

Now you may start.

You guys will all start with a quest. Here are your choices.

1. Collect 10 monster skins (kill 10 monsters)

2. Deliver a message to DaCreon (not a real player) and bring it back to him.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Name: Ablu2
Side: Evil
Race: Demon
Class: Warlock
Spells: Wrath and firball

Showing 1-15 of 51