ForumsSupport ForumMore Stuff In The Store

20 3330
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

There should really be some more stuff in the store there is hardly anything.

• 20 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, the developers of whatever you want have to agree and have to spend some money.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

I know that it is just an idea. I for one would buy from the store if it had cool stuff in it instead of just stickers and that one ball.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Sweat pants lol. lol..........
Oh, sorry, it was just oddly hilarious for some reason o.O

More stuff in the store? I wouldn't buy, I'm too cheap and poor, but it would be nice and I'm sure I'd find at least one person at my school who comes in the next day they open the store dressed in nearly ever possible clothing item AG would put up there, sweatpants and beyond ^~^
That would not be me though, I don't need anything more to make me stand out from the crowd, I've already got the Friday Pants =)

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I would buy almost everything there except the hats, just kidding =)

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I'm waiting for an AG t-shirt...
If one was offered, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well I'm just glad it's not like Newgrounds, seriously. You walk into the bathroom and there's 50 of those stupid stickers plastered on the walls. What amazes me though is when you actually look for them, they're in the oddest places really, I mean some are just pretty much on the top of the highest poles in the school and you can't help but wonder how the person climbed up there to slap that thing on o.O

My Hypothesis: Buy Newgrounds Stickers...The Power of Flight-Granted.

Perhaps AG needs to start handing out superpowers with AG Stickers...oh wait, that's against the originality code*snaps loudly*dang! Ah, why not send a batch of carrots then? It's a win-win =)

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

LOL carrots...
Seriously though I think it would be a good idea to have more stuff like clothes and hats and maybe one of those patches that you can iron onto clothes.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, I forgot about the iron-on patch...
you could put that on anything...
hmmmmm...
(wanders off in his own thought...)

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

How do you suggest they get more things? Where do you suggest they get the money from? What exactly are people looking for?

It's a bit tricky since there's a lot of kiddies running around -- they have to ask mommy or daddy: "Can I borrow your credit card?"

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well they already have ArmorGames.com T-Shirts,but don't sell them in their store.Dan is wearing one in this picture he put up on the ArmorBlog.Here is that blog entry

I like the shirt design,but I guess they don't want to sell them:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3285/2834826250_a2779e8e10.jpg?v=0

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I think this was suggested before.And I guess it would be cool to have more stuff and I am wondering when the AG t-shirt will come out because there was a compettion for ir about 4 months ago!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Lol, that's hilarious that's what Dan looks like. XD

CrazyNaitor, is this competition still going on, or was it stopped?

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

So, back to the topic. It would be cool if they sold some hats. I also think cups/mugs would be cool.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

The big question here is that if you WILL buy them.Do you think it's fair for AG to make products and get nothing out of it?

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Just a thought:
How about AG doesn't produce anything.
Adds more stuff to the store: toys, accessories, clothing, etc.
And when someone orders something... then they produce it, ship it, charge for it...
AND we have no money down, 100% profit guaranteed, and no loss of extra cash on the side.

Showing 1-15 of 20