ForumsSupport ForumMore Stuff In The Store

20 3341
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

There should really be some more stuff in the store there is hardly anything.

• 20 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I would buy from the store if they had cooler stuff in it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Mmmm, well gee no wonder Dan looks like my Geometry Teacher, slightly odd and now I'm afraid to go to school on Wednesday >.< How scary, considering I know it's not true but my teacher does have a twin brother....curse my incredibly superstitious mind!

Anyway, just for the record of things, I wouldn't buy anything from the store, unless it was something like a really cool shirt >_>

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

they should sell things like hats,shirts, things like that

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

I would buy from the store if they had cooler stuff in it.

they should sell things like hats,shirts, things like that

Oh really? That's interesting. How on Earth do you think AG could finance any of the things you suggested? If anything, the admin. has to look into whether or not it's worth producing stuff (e.g. is there a substantial demand that customers will cover the costs and earn a profit?) -- it certainly isn't good business sense to just put stuff in the store just because users write: "i'd buy from the store if they had cool things"
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

@InTheZone
Just read what chaozmachine said. That way the wouldn't have to make a bunch of stuff for no profit. They could have a list of available items and then when someone buys something, they make it and send it then.

Showing 16-20 of 20