ForumsGamesSONNY GLITCH

19 4875
fairviewok
fairviewok
32 posts
Nomad

IF U DIE ON THE FIRST LVL U WILL GET NaN money attribute pionts and wat ever those other ones r called and every time u try to fite someone ezcept on the training lvls u will lvl up

• 19 Replies
blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

IF YOU DIE ON THE FIRST LEVEL YOU WILL GET ??? money, attribute points and what ever the other ones are called, and every time you try to fight someone except on the training levels you will level up.
would it kill you to type the whole words out?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Not to be mean, but threads are more appealing if they aren't typed in all caps. Also if you type the whole word in (this is not a chat theme), if you give out more specific information, and if you have a strong spelling and grammar experience. I'm also sure that many people know about this glitch since this game is a few months old on AG. I for one do, and it took the fun right out of it.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

whoa...i did this and then did a training match (the special one at the last place) and i couldnt attack or exit and the enemy had NAN hp and we all kept doing attacks that we never used and i couldnt do anything except exit...TRY THIS!

andrew103
andrew103
71 posts
Nomad

this is about 1 year old

Behover999
Behover999
8 posts
Nomad

NAN

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I already know this, this is old anyway

JamestheFreak
JamestheFreak
30 posts
Nomad

they say this is old but its new to me!

we need a sonny 2!

soul_ripper
soul_ripper
88 posts
Nomad

omg u dont kno what NaN means -.-

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

Does anybody know anymore glithes or is that it?

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

IF YOU DIE ON THE FIRST LEVEL

quit the game and find a new hobby

Seroph
Seroph
54 posts
Scribe

I learned something new today! But Plaxi17 said it pretty well...If you need the glitch to beat the game it's phail.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

wow im ganna go try this

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

seroph,i don't need to glitch to beat it, i already did. I like beating a game, or trying to, then using glitches to replay the game to beat it or jsut to have fun.

iTzZach
iTzZach
4 posts
Nomad

I'm going to try it even though I beat it without cheating before I knew there where cheats

weenie1234
weenie1234
64 posts
Nomad

whoa thats a crazy glitch dude o.o

Showing 1-15 of 19