ForumsSupport ForumCan someone explain this to me, please & thankyou.

10 1722
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Hey. Sometimes when i go on a game and im rating/commenting after i've played, when i click submit, it brings me back onto the AG main page without saving my comment, so that i have to go back.
Is that just my internet being messed up? or something to do with the site?

• 10 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I could've sworn there was a thread specifically about this same problem. But don't mind me, I could be wrong. There's nothing wrong with it, just that it happened to me before when I clicked submit many, many times, which I shouldn't have done in the first place.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I don't remember a thread like this one but it juts me.

I would suggest to use Firefox and upgrade all you flash.Try cleaning out your computer or refreshing it.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Ohh, i'll take a look for it. Yeha, but this is happening all the time and i dont click submit loads. Just always happens.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I could've sworn there was a thread specifically about this same problem.

I could've sword I've seen at least 3 of these threads in the past few months. It's probably way back.

If you switch to the newest firefox version, you shouldn't even experience this problem. I only had this glitch when I used IE.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Ohh and thanks Juan, yeah i need to get back to firefox, the laptop was just rebooted so im back to using explorer atm.

And same to you firetail, thank you.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

It never happened to me but when i used the schools IE it did and it s-u-c-e-d

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It's no problem.

If your not using Firefox, then expect to have a few problems.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I could've sword I've seen at least 3 of these threads in the past few months. It's probably way back.

You serious? I just saw one of these back at page 2. Maybe this needs to get fixed or something.. Oh well, problem has been solved, the moderator can now lock this since the poster has been helped. Hopefully this information has helped you Jeffery =)
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Wait, before it is locked!

Estel once said some things just can't be fixed. I guess most problems you have to take action yourself and just try to find another solution besides complaining to the mods. That usually doesn't work.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Yeah, i looked back and seen it. didnt check before. Thanks for the helps. Nah firetail, no point in complaining to the mods, its probs cos of explorer cos i never had the problem on firefox, so ill just switch back.

thanks guys.

Showing 1-10 of 10