ForumsSupport ForumSomething Odd

7 3879
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I was just playing one of my old favourites, Bowmaster Prelude, when I noticed that the author was dragongamez. Intrigued by the fact the it was not posted under an account name of LostVectors, I looked at the other games that he had posted. I was surprised when Stickman Madness was listed. I know that Stickman Madness was not made by the same person as Bowmaster Prelude, as I am very farmiliar with his (Lost Vectors' style and it Stickman Madness was not posted or mentioned anywhere on his site. Is dragongamez stealing Lost Vectors' game? Or did he have permission to post it?

• 7 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Most likely they are a website that offers sponsorship for the rights of a game, similar to Armor Games, Crazy Monkey Games, ect. If so, it's up to the agreement with the author of the game whether or not it can be redistributed under the "Dragon Gamez" name. Besides, if it were stolen Dan would've caught it by now.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hmmmm... Your problry right Tydus.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Tuna, does it give credit where it is due anywhere in the game?

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

It says that it was created by Jason Reinsvold
9not sure if that is spelled right) and it gives a link to his site, LostVectors. It is exactly the same as the version on LostVectors, nothing was changed.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Tuna, I would send what you know to Dan. Do you know his email? It's listed on his profile.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

ok then.

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Don't worry about it. Bowmaster Prelude was sponsored by Dragongamez, meaning that we just put the author as the sponsor.

Showing 1-7 of 7