ForumsSupport ForumForum/profile Suggestions

10 7683
atomic1fire
atomic1fire
10 posts
Nomad

Other IM
because there are other IMs then just the core 3 and gamer related stuff
Such as Gtalk/jabber or myspace IM (even though I dont personally use myspace)
so having an other IM option just pretty much covers your own butt for the lesser known stuff

now for forums
ADD AN EDIT BUTTON
a search forums option would be nice so you would have something to point multiple variations of the same question to.

• 10 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
232 posts
Nomad

LOL, keep in mind that the site is still in the early stages of development. Many new features that we all want will eventually come, but they take time (and sometimes money) to create. You're going to have to be patient.

As far as your ideas, I'm pretty sure that the staff is already aware of several instant messaging systems that they're going to add in the future, but it's not that big of an update so it will most likely be on the back burner for some time. As far as an edit button, the forum is built from scratch and is missing a LOT of features, but they will all eventually be released.

thebest300
thebest300
42 posts
Nomad

i dont know...there are not manny flash game sites that have instant msging outside of forums.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

What if an embed code was given so people can put it on their site? Yeah, that would just be giving away traffic. But... It could link to a special URL that displays an add shortly before the game starts or it could be placed somewhere outside it. That means your providing myspacers or bloggers or whoever embeds things free games for their site, blog, etc. while making fun *cough*money*cough*!

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I didn't realize my post had just about nothing to do with this topic.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,203 posts
Farmer

geh, people need to stop making these topics-.-, there's a lot of them but it doesn't really matter anyway,
one, they already have a Search Forum thing, and two, the Edit button has been mentioned many times, I think they get the message XD

as for my own suggestions, forum 'ranks' would be a nice thing, but only after everything else has been one, and my MOD thing would be nice, that way you can tell the Mods form the corn on the cobs(US!!!) also the online/offline things, that's all I have for now-_-

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Just be patient!!! (Which apparently I'm not so I'm dying for it like the rest of you)

royandgrand
royandgrand
109 posts
Shepherd

its dieing not dying lol.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Atomic, yes those suggestions have been mentions and are being reviewed. As for an instant messaging system - it isn't necessary. We will soon have personal messaging which will be enough.

Keep up the idea, though!

And Royandgrand, it isn't dieing, it's dying.

acdc5655
acdc5655
1 posts
Nomad

how do u play games on this website

Paba16
Paba16
233 posts
Nomad

well i would like to be able to make a email thing on here that would be cool

Showing 1-10 of 10