ForumsForum Games( " ~MASH!~ " )

2 2743
C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

K, have you ever played the game where u predict ur future life?
No?
Hm, well then listen.
First you set up a chart that has these categories:
MASH (Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House. So basically where u live.)
Spouse
Money
Car
Children
Pets
Then, the chart-maker picks two things for each category, and the person whos life ur predicting picks the other two.
EXCEPTION: pets u pick four, cuz everyone likes pets!
After everything is picked, the chart-maker picks a random number that is less than 30.
Once the number is decided, then the chart-maker goes down all the lists counting. When u get to that number, the thing u landed on gets crossed out and cannot be a part of their future.
When u get to the end of the list, go up to the top.
Once 3 of the four things are crossed out, you circle the one that is left to be their future whatever. The next time u are counting, u skip that section.
EXCEPTION: When u have crossed out four pets, you circle the four remaining as ur own.
You can either choose me, or the person whos future just got told to be your chart-maker.
I know it SOUNDS confusing, but it really isn't!
Its REALLY fun!
And funny!
( "

• 2 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

All the girls play this game at my school..except they have who your X is going to be, and who your Husband/Wife, and then they have a lot more things listed up there, it goes way deep, like your IQ, the college you go to, the quality marriage your in, just all this stuff and they changed it's name to Super Smash. More words, means more jobs/location/spouses/money/car etc. have to go through.

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

oh sweet! If you tell me some, I might/probably will add some!
( "

Showing 1-2 of 2