ForumsSupport ForumAmatars

14 3502
robinhood15
robinhood15
4 posts
Nomad

i think there shoulde be away to add you own Amatars somehow in the controle panel like use the legend of zelda pictures or something.

• 14 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Hmm, no i think the Amatars are cool the way they are. because the sites like got a medieval basis to it, thats why the amatars are what they are.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

this has been brought up too may times,it will be a no,why? people that are imature will be innapropiate and there are young users on this website.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

I like this idea, Id like ot put a pic of my favorite anime or video game character as my armatar, but it wont happen for the reason that was stated by theone99...
so sad...

tiggerrules3
tiggerrules3
33 posts
Nomad

I think it might not be a good idea beceause sombomody might (and would) put on an innapropiate picture

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

this has been brought up too may times,it will be a no,why? people that are imature will be innapropiate and there are young users on this website.

In a nutshell, TheOne99 pretty much nailed it. Users are untrustworthy in AG, just think about the referring problem and the official AG chat disaster. There are more immature users than there are mature and I wouldn't support this idea even if they paid me to do so. We cannot post inappropriate pictures at ANY TIME, and banning will not solve the problem, because there will always be another ignorant user that will repeat the same thing.
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I think that the creators should makes some psychedelic, hippy knights and wizards and dragons and such... I would definetly use them.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

this is true steevo15, there are not enough dragons.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Hey guys just wait for the new batch!I can't believe how much you uys need to be satisfied.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

it just takes a while to find one you really like, ive already found mine, but more never hurts

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Meh, this isnt so nice... Its pretty obvious actually...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, there have been user made armatars, so next time I guess I am going to make christmas-y dragons?
Remember, they pay to make the artist (cannot remember his name) draw armatars, so we should be happy about this. Also, it gives a way to show what rank you are, and is an award for behaving well (earning AP)...

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

AGAIN with these threads, just to let everybody know, ag will never allow you to upload your own pics, ok

Romor
Romor
62 posts
Nomad

Your right steevo15 they need more dragons

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok guys,this should be locked,many hammers have hit the nail already and it wont happen,there are many many young usrers on here,and evntually some 16+ guy will post something nasty and probably scar the young user for life.

Showing 1-14 of 14