ForumsSupport ForumMerit history page on your profile!

27 3445
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Maybe somewhere on the users' page there could be a link showing the users merit history.like say here:

"Merit awarded on october 16,2008.
For:The Last Stand 2
Number of times upvoted:18"

That could possibly be the simple format.And also we could search for peoples' merit history,and it could be optional if only you can see it,or it can be viewed by the public.As Octobersnow brought up if we had the merit comment in there new users would just copy and paste it,thats a big flaw.So,what do you guys think?

• 27 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I agreed with you on the other profile, but I think, due to protests, that we should be happy with what we have right now

But I like this idea.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I do like this idea but what if they sended you ina comment in your e-mail best?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I do like this idea but what if they sended you ina comment in your e-mail best?

what?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

what?

Seconded.

Are you saying, what if they sent you an e-mail with the merit comment?
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes.This is already suggested.Like they sent you a a-mail to your email address giving you the game you got it on,date,# of votes etc.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, but this would list all the merits you have gotten, and other people would be able to view it as well.

fr2clubmaster
fr2clubmaster
64 posts
Nomad

great idea and i support it

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yeah,you can't view the other user's e-mail,and this would let others know where they got the merit,when and how many times up-voted.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah this would be cool but for some users who have over 30 or 40 merits (ME!), it would be a long list if you included everything. Maybe just a list of merits and what game so it doesn't take up a ton of space.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You could have that option though, for privacy.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

It should be a link to another window that shows you what games and whatsoever i just explained on the other plain white paper.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Unfortunately, I fear this might be a lot of extra work for Shpigford.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

It might not be,this is just something a bit simple really,but the thing is ghost profiles will probably make this place laggy.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Which is very bad.

The "Active: Time" update had to be taken away because it lagged.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Some people put one already for their profile. If you want one, make your own.

Showing 1-15 of 27