Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Can you hear?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 5, '08 at 7:10pm

Sucal

Sucal

31 posts

Hi! can yal hear me? I hope not cus that will be weird cus this is post chat not a voice chat. I hope that yal can read this if not that will make me sad :( thin happy :) thin sad again :(. I'm just saying Hi so Hello. It nice to be Abel to ask questions about games i like to play.

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 12:13am

theone99

theone99

2,431 posts

hello,and welcome to Armorgames,we are nice people,we love the forums,and almost every link you need for help is in the "Newcomers Forum' which,you know where it is.

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 2:18am

thepyro222

thepyro222

1,978 posts

theone99 said

hello,and welcome to Armorgames,we are nice people,we love the forums,and almost every link you need for help is in the "Newcomers Forum' which,you know where it is

Stop, okay? just stop. You're making this sound like we're some kind of crazy political group. Just say "hi" and move on. We don't need the "we're nice people, and we love the forums" BS. If anything that's annoying.

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 2:33am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

I agree....I am sick of the:

[i]Hi and welcome...find stuff here...blah blah blah 'lets all be nice' and maybe I might get to be a mod...[i]

speech....It gets on my nerves...

KingRyan

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 2:43am

Sucal

Sucal

31 posts

ahh the B****ing it brings a smile to my face every time :) but wind the B****ing stops and the fists fly that wind i start to laugh.

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 3:57am

The_Winner

The_Winner

92 posts

Stop, okay? just stop. You're making this sound like we're some kind of crazy political group. Just say "hi" and move on. We don't need the "we're nice people, and we love the forums" BS. If anything that's annoying.

I STRONGLY AGREE!

and I really hate it when people say "we're a community so i hope you feel welcome." HOW LAME IS THAT!?!?!?!?

OMG its just a game site for fk sake!

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 10:33am

Sucal

Sucal

31 posts

well if you look at the top of the page there a word Community. let sound it out so you can understand com*mun*ity. so yal all saying that you hate it wind some talk how we are "community". so that means that yal hate AG to cus thay think we a "community".

Posted Nov 9, '08 at 10:36am

juan999999

juan999999

2,502 posts

That basically makes no sense.You need to look at the forums and go to this page before clogging them up.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1818911/introduce-yourself-here