Nomad

Has anyone read those books yet?
does anyone like those books?

• 35 Replies
Jules88
Jules88
1 posts
Nomad

omg i love those books i'm up to book 5 but im going to read book 7 first i cant wait to see the movie! guh this series is just soo awesome i can believe it!

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

im up to book 7 i think, well its Erak's Ransom so i think that is book 7. But they are awesome!

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

I LOVE Rangers Apprentice! has anyone read the latest one Halts Peril? please tell me about it.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I never heard of those book. I may just look them up online. They sound kind of like a medieval themed book.

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I havent read them but ive seen them on the shelves ill give them a read.

ginjaninja2010
ginjaninja2010
1 posts
Nomad

rangers apprentice is great ive only jst starteed on the first book chapter 9 but i wnt a rangers apprentice game!!!

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I love the Ranger's Apprentice books! I'm currently reading number eleven. They've got great humor and characters!

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Ive read all of the first ten, and I have the Outcast (?) one, but haven't started it yet. They are all awesome, but does anyone know if the outcast one is any good?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have read all of the main series. I enjoyed all of them. There is now a Lost Stories book that I am in the middle of reading.

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

I got this recommeneded to me in Grade 3, with a saying: "read it when your older" ...
And ever since grade 3, These books have been my reading life.
Reecently finished Halt's Peril, book 10 hasn't come to my school's shelves yet.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

best series I have ever read!!!

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

These are really great books I didn't know that alot of people read them.

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

That series is awesome. I read all 11 of them. My mom is the librarian at the school I go to and whenever the book came out she would buy them, let me read them, then she would put them in the library. My favorite book in the series was The Emperor of Nihon-Ja.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

I really like the series. It's in my Top 10 as far as Book Series. As far as single books, none of them crack my Top 10, but a couple are in my top 25.
It's sad it never got the publicity it deserved since it originated in Australia. The movie is no guarantee as funding is an issue. It's such a sad tale for a great series.

ChuckNorris335
ChuckNorris335
17 posts
Shepherd

I've read them all. I really liked them. Though sadly for me they always had the same feeling. Every book seemed to be the same. After a while I didn't like reading them...

Showing 16-30 of 35