ForumsSupport Foruminaproprite profiles

7 1741
tiggerrules3
tiggerrules3
33 posts
Nomad

I just wondered what I could do about aninaproprite profile????????

• 7 Replies
ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

all you can do is report it to a moderator and they, if they find it inappropriate, can do something about it.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Just report it to a mod or admin.
Don't worry about them because they don't worry about anything.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The best thing to do is give the link to a moderator, just copy the profile link and paste it to the moderator's profile, asking for inspection. If they also deem it inappropriate, they will give a stern talking to to the user, and if the user resists, he/she will be banned. Temporary or permanent is at the moderators' discretion.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Oh and if that person has commented on your profile, don't delete the comments, no matter how bad they are, so the mod can see them as proof.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Oh and if that person has commented on your profile, don't delete the comments, no matter how bad they are, so the mod can see them as proof.

This is talking about inappropriate profiles, but not flaming or spam. I just delete them anyways since:

"It will give them an indirect message that they are wasting their time" --ShintetsuWA: Circa September 2008

If a person has an inappropriate profile, and you are about to report it, there's a good chance that they already know about it, since users are curious and look at profiles constantly. So before you go reporting, check to see if the same link is posted on the most recent comments that were replied to in his/her About Page.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

The chances of them getting banned are pretty big so just saying.

This person is this and that because...
will give the mods the permission to ban them.
I think this thread is answered now.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

If a person has an inappropriate profile, and you are about to report it, there's a good chance that they already know about it, since users are curious and look at profiles constantly. So before you go reporting, check to see if the same link is posted on the most recent comments that were replied to in his/her About Page.

Yeah I just went to a mod's profile and there are about 10 comments in a row trying to get a certain spammer banned.
So really just ignore it or report it to a mod and then ignore it.
Showing 1-7 of 7