ForumsSupport Forumpoints for games

13 2405
tiggerrules3
tiggerrules3
33 posts
Nomad

is there any way possible to get points for games,since the only way to get points is to leave comments,rate games,and do this and that can get pretty boring

• 13 Replies
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Well, the site necessarily isn't for the points -- it's for the games! There's enough ways to earn points -- anymore would just complicate and skuzz up the system. It would be way to easy to earn points simply from playing a game, along with potential problems: a) Opening all 1,000+ games on the website at 1 time and b) server overload of information

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

you can make and submit your own games thatll get you 20 points.

AquaFish
AquaFish
1 posts
Nomad

you cant get points from playing games??

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

I think that you should get points based on your score... I know that sounds alot like neopets (lol so fun when your in grade 6). But i mean like maybe u get your score and for getting a rlly high score you get 5 or something, and then for a low score you 1-2 or sumthing. I dunno, it'll make ppl wanna play more games on this site...

The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

i think u shuld at least get 100 points since it takes a lot of work to make a game

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

The only problem is there are sad people who hack games and put their scores to the maximum, so that wouldn't work >.<

Also, by going with just opening the games and getting the points, anyone with tabs and the Linky FF Plug-IN can open who knows how many games in seconds, then delete em all quickly with RemoveTabs Plug-In, it's possible. If there's a time limit you have to stay on the window, same thing, open up 99 Games and then another 99, then another, and another, and another, ect... then just leave it for the 4-5 min. and wella! You've got pointopolus springing up in your backyard...

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, that would be almost an exact copy of Kong...
And it's been put up and rejected too many times before...

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, that would be almost an exact copy of Kong...

Exactly, and would be Copyright. I think so, hat's what Kongregate does, I don't think people would like Armorgames copying anything.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, it's not that it's copyrighted, but it would be in bad taste to copy Kong, especially on this part, which has been Kong's biggest appeal for a long time...

It wouldn't be polite to another site to do something like that.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well Kongregate could be extremely mad and we would need to find another way, I don't know what but I not exact,

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

Why is everybody suddenly trying to copy Kongregate, I've already seen 2 to 3 threads talking about ideas that have some similarity to Kongregate, it's getting annoying, mods lock this thread please.

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

It would be great if Armor Games created some of their own achievements that could be put into games that you would get points for. That would entice people to play the games more. Since people are always looking for draws for their games, I think this would be a good idea.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

It would be great if Armor Games created some of their own achievements that could be put into games that you would get points for. That would entice people to play the games more. Since people are always looking for draws for their games, I think this would be a good idea.

No way Jose.We want to be different and badges and achievements are boring.Write a comment and earn a merit.I just get annoyed wih people who say to get this.
Showing 1-13 of 13