ForumsSupport ForumArmor Chat

9 2520
Romor
Romor
62 posts
Nomad

Where did armor chat go? From my view they took away Armor chat and i want to start it up again.(This forum is for just chatting with other people) Hope you have fun with it and make a new friend

• 9 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Unfortunately, this kind of thread will just cause spam.

The chat caused spam, so it's never coming back.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

>_>....aye.

It was taken away because people abused the privilege of a Chat and spammed and made things miserable for both the Mods and the users, so it was removed. Since people can barely play nice on the forums, I doubt AG is planning to give us the Chat back anytime soon...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The armor chat was axed because many many users were immature about their privilege, and abused the chat with flaming and spamming. It was out of their hands, so they just quit the idea. There are other "unofficial" AG chats, but they are not affiliated with AG in general.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I bet 2 thousand dollars that this will be locked in the next five days

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

...Then don't reply about it, since that is considered spam. Instead, provide extra information that we users didn't explain, or just view the thread.

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

I haven't personally enjoyed the Chat... but -should it be re-implemented- could it be an idea to have the chat accessible only to people who have a certain AP and above? This way, you'd have people on the chat who are more likely to know how to behave, since they've been around longer. Also, they'll probably have spent some time in the forums, and I believe the same rules apply for the chat and the forum, right?

This is only an idea, since I can definately understand the reasons the Chat was shut down. Just adding my thoughts!

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, if you go to Carlie's profile, then you will find AG's "unofficial chat site"...

tiggerrules3
tiggerrules3
33 posts
Nomad

I personly think its never coming back baceause many users were inmature

Romor
Romor
62 posts
Nomad

O.k so now i get it

Showing 1-9 of 9