Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Graphic Tablets (and how to get one)
- 5 Replies
Some of you are interested in purchasing a graphics tablet, so I thought I'd post some general pointers and let other users give their own advice.
* Industry benchmark is Wacom. They have very good products with solid support. Just Google Wacom and you should be on your way.
* Find a tablet that's the right size for you.
* Remember it may take some getting used to. It's also best if you test it out before you buy to minimise risk of disappointment.
* Tablets are generally expensive. The most popular model, the 6x8 Wacom Intuos3, has an RRP of about $500-600, depending on your supplier.
* The best place to find a good price for this kind of equipment is online. Search for bargains and "educational prices". Second-hand is somewhat less advisable.
* Aldi, apparently, sells their own brand for very cheap. I do not know about quality.
Hmm, since im 12 i cant really get one from the internet... Would office works do?
I don't know if Officeworks supplies them to be honest.
Since you're in secondary school, I strongly recommend researching into the "educational offers" online as you're elegible, and it would cut the price down by nearly half. After delivery, mine only cost $330 as opposed to $630.
Cool, thx again Strop
Oh yays! Something I can point people to when they ask me~
I feel so lucky that I got a good one for free...
You must be logged in to post a reply!
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games for kids, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our press kit website.
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!