ForumsSupport ForumBan notice.

6 1774
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

How about this. If you get banned, you get an e-mail saying what you did, and to who you did it to or something like that. I got banned which will lower my respect from every one on this site, but now you understand why I would like this suggestion to happen. I am STILL unsure of what I did.

What you guys think?

• 6 Replies
Romor
Romor
62 posts
Nomad

I think that's a really good

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I definitely think that is a good idea, especially for the temporary bans.
If a user that got a temp does not know what they got it for, it doesn't really lower the chance of them doing it again.

I know how annoying it can be... Got a temporary ban on another site, I read the rules a couple of times, could not find anything I had acted against and it just made no sense to me at all...

Anyway. Yes, good idea.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think this is a great idea!Maybe you got hacked and got banned because of the hacker then you could reply back explaining what happened!

I'm with this idea.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Eh, I asked carlie, but then she got off. I will find out sooner or later and will tell every one what i did. Any how, I just think this idea would make less confusin on why someone was banned.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I guess that would be good Skater for those who get banned.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, It does say something like this account has been banned for the flowwing reasons: spaming and harrasment in my case, But i dont know were I did it at and would like to know. If it told you were and showed you what you said, it would make alot of people go ooooo crap why did I say that.
I would like to know who I offended to say I'm sorry, but I do see your point.

Showing 1-6 of 6