ForumsArt, Music, and WritingJust a thought...

17 3491
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was thinking of making sort of a parody of the media,in an AG form.I am referring to news stories and those E! True Hollywood stories(Biographies of peoples rises to fame)and such.I want to write about how some people on AG got to where they are,and the history of AG(like the switch incident)and whatever else I can think of.I want to know though if people like the idea first and if they have any suggestions on what to write about.Its just a thought.

• 17 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I like that idea!

You should do someone with lots of fame on this site.

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

Sounds great, but are u going to focus it more on the people or the site?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Sounds great, but are u going to focus it more on the people or the site?

That depends on which has a higher demand.I want to write what the people want,like a real news reporter would.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Great idea!!

And I for one, would probably enjoy reading about people more than the site itself. Because more stuff happen with the people. But a mix would be the best.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well when it comes to stories about people.I want to concentrate on people who are well known in the Art, music, and writing section,as well as well known throughout the site,for major accomplishments and such.Zophia you may be one of the first if in this section.I don't know everything so I would need to get info from others and such,but overall I just hope I don't screw this up.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Could be really fun to read some interviews, if you could get them~
Like... You talk to the person you're writing about, and then to some people about that person... Could be interesting.
And you should see if you could find any moderators that would wanna be subject to it

If you wanna do something about me, I'm up for it~

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, I'm sure I'd have a large red stamp with the word PARODY on it. Zoph too. . .god, there are so many here with AG fame that would be perfect for this. This is actually a pretty cool idea.

adrecka_33
adrecka_33
304 posts
Peasant

I think interviews would be great.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

alright well I have decided that I will try and start tomorrow,after school since it is a friday and I won't be busy with after school activities or homework or any of that so....yeah I just need to decide where to start.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

you could do it!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well as of right now.All I am waiting for is enough info to start the first one.After that I will start it in a new thread.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Looking forward to it still~

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

at the rate its taking to get all of the info for the first entry it may be awhile before I can get it up and running.Oh well.Who knows after Christmas I might have a flash version of it for each week.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

HaHa, this'll be interesting, I'm looking forward to this actually, now if it was a 'book' type thing, ugh, but it's not and I've got the patience to wait for the History of AG Pickles & Onions Style =]

like the switch incident

Oh my, now aren't we getting to the real dirt of AG?

Although you may want to start with FallingUp as that was the beginning of the Switchfoot's most interesting ordeal, cause it'd make more sense starting from the begining no?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Although you may want to start with FallingUp as that was the beginning of the Switchfoot's most interesting ordeal, cause it'd make more sense starting from the begining no?

Who said I wasn't going to do that?I just need to be sure to refresh my memory on the story and get enough interviews from people who were active at the time.(I was still new at that time and not very active yet)So I will see what I can do with that story,when I get around to it.
Showing 1-15 of 17