ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 454580
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

as the shape-change is the equivalent of being logged in as a different user :P
Lol! Hadn't thought of that!

slliM, did you just make two consecutive references to furry pr0n and the possible creation thereof? :O
He totally did, but I'm not sure if it was on purpose. X)

k, so long as you make Nergy puke afterwards, he hates dancing, and he loves no one in any possibly way. . .. plus, isn't strop a male? ><
Just like Hallow, he have been made female by the transformation~ It's evil, yes.

Hmhmhm~ Was I supposed to say something constructive here...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

More annoying information:
The &quotrinsess" has five keys on each wrist, so she would be a good target. She might give you one for being polite, or because she likes you.
The doors will only let one out, so as much as it would help to work together, you will still need a good amount of keys.
Only the one who is to loose his or her key will notice. If you are trying to steal a key from someone, the other dancers might see it, but not act upon it.

This is a practice in creatve solutions, as well as try and incorperate other people's characters, as that will be what you will be doing in the next couple of rounds.

And I do not think this challenge is that hard. There are many ways of solving the challenge, and I will not be as "mean" as I have been, as long as you follow the setting.

Oh, and do not for the love of God remove the mask.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And I do not think this challenge is that hard. There are many ways of solving the challenge, and I will not be as "mean" as I have been, as long as you follow the setting.

...until you get to the end and see that everybody has written differing versions of the event, then you'll just have to pick some characters to eliminate...

...or hopefully two contestants will simply be a no-show and your problem is thusly solved!

Ideas forming with greater clarity by the minute!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh wait, sorry. Last question for now:

The door will only let one out. So where do we wrap up the story? When the Masquerade finishes?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

One at a time, Strop.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh wait, lemme clarify:

"The doors will only let one person at a time out"? Coz then it makes perfectly good sense.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

As I remember, there should only be one to eliminate, and I will do it by looking at the creativity. Everyone can roar and yell, and threaten other to give them the key, or have a slight of hand greater than Kai's. Or flirt hard enough to make people want to give them a key, but how to incorperate it in the setting, and how to let the other characters not be OOC. I am not worried about the different versions, there should be enough time for most of it to happen, and the ballroom is big. Actually, people would be able to make an entry without any other characters than the npcs.
Yes, the door will only let one out at the time, and that is where the entry should end, walking out the dissolved door-thing. I might give too much information by this, but the mansion itself is a illusion, and so are the npcs. When the character walks out the door, the mansion will fade, and there is nothing up empty space there. That way they can "get through" the mansion. Also, being a distorted reality, the mansion can be seen as a building circling the center of the city, making it impossible to someone to get past it, without having been at the ball, or waiting outside.
If someone had not entered the mansion, it would not dissolve, and they would be trapped. The city regenerates, remember.
Removing the mask would rsult in the illusion to break, and the person would be left in pure darkness. Not even being transported to the tower and thrown in the dungeon, but darkness for the rest of their short life.

Zophia, texted version, please?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Zophia, texted version, please?
D: Oh shi-...

But good job on the setting. Am loving it. And being slightly clueless on how to do my entry for this round, but eh. I'll get ideas...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I have r@ped my imagination so many time the last two days to get that setting.... So HAHA! Go do the entries! Not my problem before in two weeks!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

For the duration of the Masquerade, Strop is apparently a female wolf in a form-fitting green dress.

you truly are a cross-dressing pony. . . .I hear the skeletons rattling.

The &quotrincess" has five keys on each wrist, so she would be a good target. She might give you one for being polite, or because she likes you

good thing Nergy went into a bit of a pervy phase when he had the exxxtremely rare Nergyl "heat". Sad for the regular nergyls, they can't have it due to no genitalia. He managed to get 3 to kick him in the crotch, and to get another 4 out on a lovely dinner to Olive Garden(TM), but then disemboweled them.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

*hangs head in shame*

Where should I pick up from... should I still put in last round's entry?

Did moderator just appear next to Zophs name!?

Oh god... what have I missed...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

You really were gone for too long, Pazx~

I think your participation have been eliminated.

(And yeah, I'm totally a mod now. For a tiny bit more than 24 hours so far.)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

haha, I'm sure you guys are gonna laugh at this bit of a skeleton in Nergy's closet, he was, at one point of time, a womanizer you know.
P.S. I'm just gonna be doing first person as the view of Nergy from now on, unless there's a challenge for me using the Fallen child separately.

Masquerade - Pt. 3 of ???

->As I strode away from the wolf, I wondered whether or not I should trust her. From past experiences, before I killed my race, I was quite the lover, and tended to find women as wily, attractive things, that snap your neck if they felt like it. Putting the idea of betrayal out of my head, I headed towards a table, eye-ing each person from across the room, determening whether or not I could flirt my way into their trust.
->"Tch, good thing I was in heat again about 10 years ago, if I'm lucky I'll just have 3 kicks to the crotch" I said to myself sarcastically. I bit my finger, looking at the blood sway through the fur. I hated to admit it, but I was starting to get used to this new form. At least my fur was dark. "This would be so much easier if I had my eyes. . ." I mumbled, and looked toward the &quotrincess". She had so many keys, it was immaculate. "This should be good," I said to myself and I got up.
->"Hello miss, may I have this dance?" I asked with a bow towards the deer-eyed female. "It would be an honor for me," I glanced upward. She made a noise, something of a humm, and gave me her (hoof? Ok, yeah, I'll just say hoof >-<U) hoof, "You may," she said in a serious, uppity tone.
->It had been around 40 years since I had a formal dance, instead of one where I had a scimitar or worse in my hand. I danced, wanting to throw up, had it not been for my possible survival and stature in this. . ."game". Despite my rebellious attitude towards humans, I reasoned against taking off my mask, considering it would probably leave me dead. "Quite the dancer you are, where did you learn to do so?" I asked the &quotrincess".
->"It was a formal art school, why?" she replied.
->"No reason, I just felt I should better know you," I reasoned. As we did the dance, I couldn't help but feel disgust, disguised by my smile. Eye on the prize, eye on the prize! I kept screaming to myself in my head. After the song had ended, I sat with the &quotrincess" at the table. "So I take it that your the coordinator of this occasion?" I asked, taking a small orderve (or however u spell it) from the table.
->"Yes, I thought it would be nice for the contestants. . ." she covered her muzzle with her hoof, slightly gasping at the remark she accidentally spilled.
->"I see, well it is just. . .riveting," I covered the pure rage with a smile, slightly crooked. "Well, you must be quite a smart doe in order to do this," I said with a bit of flirt in my voice. I wanted to throw up my heart and stomp on it so terribly bad right now.
->"Oh, it wasn't anything too big, I assure you" she said with her cheeks starting to turn red.
->"Well, I'm certainly happy that you put it together, it's one thing to be able to see you," I paused to brace myself for the next thing I was about to say, "but to have a dance with you is just absolutely fantastic!"
->"Oh, your too kind!" she said with her cheeks blushing a little more.
->"The pleasure is all mine, I can't help but be nice to someone as beautiful as you," I almost lost it, if only I had my claws, just the claws would make up for this!
->"Ahh, you flatter me, here, for your trouble. . ." she handed me a key, one with gold tracings and patterns on it. "After all, I do know that's what your after, but it's just a little prize, think of it as the seal to me not blabbing, it would be awful if the wrong person found out," she explained.
->I stood up, bowed, and said, "Thank you miss, my lips are sealed." Walking away with the first key of the day (or night), I felt a little proud of myself, even though I wanted to kill myself during that time, I still had it.

Key 1 of ???

god, I really hope that I don't get eliminated this round, I'm so giddy for what's going to come.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*ROB...FL*
You were one of the reasons I wanted really badly to do this, Thoad^^ A chaacter like yours just ask for something without violence^^

More random info: This is a illusion, so the princess can look like you want her to~
More fun: more than one can dance with her, as she, nor the dancers are real.
Even more fun: THERE IS NO SPORK!......
Sorry, sugar rush took over.
But if you are wondering about something, just ask, either Zophia, if she know, or I will answer.

Oh, and Paxz. I waited, and as I got no response, nor was warned, I - eliminated your characters. But you can still follow their - adventures, when they wake up.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

You were one of the reasons I wanted really badly to do this, Thoad^^ A chaacter like yours just ask for something without violence^^

every hundred years or so he goes into heat, and he normally gets out of it, but for 1 year every 100 years, he's a total womanizer, and despite his violent wise he can be quite the charmer. Sometimes he gets a bit too exited, and gets a b**** slap. lol.
P.S. the "THERE IS NO SPORK!!!!!!" made my laugh of the day, congratz, the farce is with you, only that was a matrix reference. . .lol.
Showing 871-885 of 1813