ForumsSupport ForumThis is what i wanna do........

7 2101
_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

This is what i wanna do...I wanna be able to search topics is forums because i was at this topic a couple days ago and now i cant find it!I wanna be able to search topics in the forum

• 7 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

A day ago?Well the topics ggo in order by the days.

And i would want one too but he had one and it was glitched ans slowed down AG.SO it's a no go.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

There is a link forum search, but I have no idea if it still works or not.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

And i would want one too but he had one and it was glitched ans slowed down AG.SO it's a no go.

It's not glitched, it was just vague, if you search pie, all topics that have the word pie show up, which are usually not relevant. It would not slow AG down, why do yo ualways think stuff slow stuff down?

I suggest Googling: "site:armorgames.com Community *topic name here*"

There is a link forum search, but I have no idea if it still works or not.

You can always check of course.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

As plokkey said. Just use Google.
If you can remember just parts of the thread name, enter 'armorgames' and the thread name in the google searchbar, and voila. It should show up.
Can also be used slightly less defined (for instance, try googling 'armorgames choose username' and see the different things that pop up).

But this has been asked/suggested about too many times before. Lock shall ensue...

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

Google is your best friend. I know it gets annoying to go to Google, but Google searches everything. If you didn't know they send out a script known as a spider that goes from link to link on every page on the whole net, and categorizes for you to search at Google. So Google would most likely have it someone within they're database.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

^ sorry. I forgot how to tell you how to search with Google. I know it sounds simple, but most people don't know how to search correctly.

to search for a specific word type this "word/words here" the quotation marks block out any other result that don't have those words in it's name

you could also do site: words or "words"

There are other Google commands to help you define your search. like - that's a hyphon. use it to subtract from you search i.e. The game Sonny -pdf pdf is an online type of book format. you could also subtract doc. or a word document.

Go to Google, and type in Google commands. They have an archive of they're commands and how to use them.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

i dont know much about this but i want more games and better games im not saying that there games stink its just i want better games and if your reading this and like what i sead then vote me

Your suggesting has nothing to d o with the topics.

P.S:Look for them!It's easy as that!
Showing 1-7 of 7