ForumsSupport ForumNew Armatars! *PLEASE READ*

154 21103
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello!

I just wanted to let you guys know a little bit about what is happening with the armatars.

Firstly, I will be taking down the Halloween armatars tonight. I hope to do this for future holidays as well. How it will work is that I will open up submissions roughly a week before the holiday in question, and keep up the armatars for a week after the holiday.

Secondly, we have a new armatar artist! I am going to put up a few sample armatars from the new batch so that you can get a feel for the style. I would appreciate it if you all could check them out, and then let me know what your opinions are. Please try to make any feedback constructive.

That's it for now! I will keep you updated on further armatar additions, and holiday contest opportunities.

• 154 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

It looks like the people who still have the ones that are deleted don't switch to default.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

What, they are being taken away already?

Otherwise, all good.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

They are being taken down one by one, that's like dying a slow and painful death.

A question arose from what I posted earlier: Can I take advantage of it?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It looks like the people who still have the ones that are deleted don't switch to default.

It may take a while, but I would think they would revert back to blank.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

So, are the new samples going to be posted now?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Oh! This is good news! Finally all the spam threads about new armatars can FINALLY come to an end (until next time >_&gt!!!

If I may ask, who is this new armatar artist?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yep, I am working on getting them up right now.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

One more armatar is being deleted, I think after that the samples will be posted.

farid420
farid420
24 posts
Peasant

Nice! I think a bit more Aramatars is needed so there won't be so many members using the same Aramatar keeping confused me=___=+

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

awwwww, I wish we could keep the halloween armatars, they look so unique.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

WOW those are awesome!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I uploaded a preview of two new armatars. Go check them out! =)

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

These two look really cool actually. Though these aren't really proper armatars to stick on the default set, but I do look forward to more of these and possibly obtaining more as I get farther in.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

These two look really cool actually. Though these aren't really proper armatars to stick on the default set, but I do look forward to more of these and possibly obtaining more as I get farther in.

These are just there for a preview right now. They will not permanently be in the 0AP section.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

And you didn't really answer my question earlier XD

"Who is the new armatar artist other than Danny"?

Showing 1-15 of 154