ForumsSupport ForumHow could I re-edit my post?

8 2126
farid420
farid420
24 posts
Peasant

As you can see, English is not my mother language, so miss-typing is common for me=______=
Though it doesn't matter much, but still I want to know how to re-edit my wrong post instead of removing by administrator:P
thx~~

• 8 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I hate to tell you that you can't. IT has been suggested and I don't know why it isn't here.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Post cannot be edited.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

you could od spellcheck before you post it, that always helps!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

What I do is open up Word and type up the comment there. If there are spelling/grammar errors, I edit them, and then copy and paste the message into the box. Very simple idea, though I wish this could be added here.

farid420
farid420
24 posts
Peasant

Really thanks for advices, hope one day the post here will be editable.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

What I do is open up Word and type up the comment there. If there are spelling/grammar errors, I edit them, and then copy and paste the message into the box. Very simple idea, though I wish this could be added here.
Bad idea to do it in Word. It changes the "s and other symbols to characters AG can't handle.
But use Notepad or a similar simple text editor with spell check, if you can't get your browser to check your spelling.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

If you look at you can turn the smart quotes off and leave then as straight quotes, which should work. Plus, there's mostly no need to use symbols beyond that of what's on the keyboard or just remember not to use symbols that can't be typed on the keyboard.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

unfortunately there is no edit button to be found.
It has been suggested many time over and there has been no edit button added. Probably because of compatibility issues.
But I would just suggest reading over your post before you post it to make sure your saying what you mean.

Showing 1-8 of 8