ForumsSupport ForumWhats sad about AG

23 3624
The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

You guys only want more and more. Be happy with what your get.

• 23 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think that what you mean is that people always beg for more here at ArmorGames.I agree with you but people just don't listen.

P.S: a KING says what he means clearly.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, All i care about now is some new Armatars, like an elder, yeah! And elder oV0

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yeah I agree, I mena if it;s not armutures, they want a new chatroom, if not that then a new point system, if not that then a new rank. I mena sure these all could help out the site, but people need to pace themselvs and what they want!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

The things we do need is a rate limit block users and a cuss limit.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I miss the chat room, it was fun, for a while :P private messaging was so fun

The_Winner
The_Winner
136 posts
Nomad

Yeah the chat room was fun then they took it away and armorgames got boring

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

They are not complaining it's a suggestions section, They are SUGGESTING things.

That's no excuse -- they should look at the Common Suggestions listed before going about how the forums need an edit button, or if we need a search or whatever!

You do realize AG has an unofficial chat, right? Go there for your AG chatting experience!
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

That's no excuse -- they should look at the Common Suggestions listed before going about how the forums need an edit button, or if we need a search or whatever!

Yes TheZone is right.He's kind of duplicating

You do realize AG has an unofficial chat, right? Go there for your AG chatting experience!

Answered!
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

How did you know about the AG chat?You came later than me and i didn't even know it existed.If armorgames got boring then that's your opinion.Armorgames got more spammy and insulting and I'm glad they took it away.
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

They took the chat room away because people could swear all they wanted and insult a person all they wanted with no control. The AG team decided they never want a chat again. I asked a mod.

And yes there are people that will always want more. Yes there are more things that can be added but here is the problem.
BANDWIDTH: Bandwidth costs a lot. And with each game ranging from 3mb to maybe 20mb max that's a lot of memory. Now see how many games we have over 1k so just calculate that and you have a big bill at the end of the month. Other factors play in like traffic. And since we have over 150k members playing games all day that's another huge charge at the end of the month for Danial to pay. Now yes those ads that you all hate do help pay for the site, but the cost is still there.

People just don't grasp the concept of a website. They get expensive as hell when you have this much data on a server.

~Binary

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

you make it sound as if its everyone when its not, its only the immature kids...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

This is what's bothering me. A new armatar set is coming out VERY SOON! We just had the previews yesterday, and STILL we get threads asking for more armatars and suggesting armatar ideas. When a set is made, it is MADE, they are not going to wait more to add in your suggestions, so I suggest you wait patiently until this completed set is sent here.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

^ 100% have to agree! I mean these 2 new ones are amazing. They're just a preview of the ones to come. Can't you wait maybe 2 weeks at max for new armatars? I mean who keeps one armatar for they're whole life on AG? I only know of a few people. So just wait. these are going to be amazing!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

No. I don't find it sad. What I find sad is people who jump down other's people throat for suggesting a common suggestion, a needy suggestion. It's "natural" that people don't want to look for something if they don't know exactly how long it will take and what exactly they are looking for. If they want something that has been suggested many times before, keep it cool. Inform them. Inform them a billion times if you have to. Rise above.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

You have to understand Gantic, that these suggestions are asked many, many times. We vets are more than happy to help, but when these suggestions are asked and then hours later, the same suggestion is asked again, without replying back to the old thread, and it being on the 1st page, we get pretty annoyed at it. There is also a Common Suggestions sticky on the S&S forum that everyone should read before suggesting an idea. We find these on the most recent threads, we raise another vein in our heads. Suggestions that aren't asked, we are more than happy to help and to give additions to the suggestion in hoping that it is added or referred.

Showing 1-15 of 23