ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Strangest Thing Ever (by Crazynaitor)

19 3672
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

One night I was in my house in bed like any other normal night but this night wasn't so normal because there was lights flashing in the sky all night long and it was making so much noise we thought it was aeroplanes taking off over the neighbourhood, so most of the people when to the airport to tell them stop flying planes over our houses but they said there weren't any planes taking off over the neighbourhood.So that night we waited oustide and the lights were flashing and they came closer and closer until a beam shot down from it and two rather strange figures apeared out they were *gulp* aliens.... they ate about 100 people each so we all ran for our lifes then at dawn they were gone and they never came back again.

Yep I know its quite bad but I just wanted to write a story because I was bored.

• 19 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, if you write while bored, it should be much better, since you have something to do, and the time to work on it. It could be better and longer, if you would care to work on desciptions and actions of the main character.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Okay Cenere... I might add some on later but I am tired now when I hit 2500 posts I am off.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay. I could give you an example, but I guess it might discourage you.
Oh, and would you like to join the Mixed World Tournament? It is for writers as well as artists?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I guess you can sign me up for that Cenere but I am not gonna do the art part.And gimme an example if you like because that was my first story so tips on it would be great!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Ahem, Cenere. Writers are artists too. (I know, English lack a word spcificly describing people who draw.)

And that's gotta be the most random thing I've read today.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea it is pretty random I guess Zoph.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I know, but... Those who draw and those who write, and if you can do it right, those who photograph things. Better?

I will, and you do not need to draw, really. I do most of my entries as text, basically because I do not have the time to draw all those drawing needed.

but this night wasn't so normal because there was lights flashing in the sky all night long and it was making so much noise
This night were something else. Unlike last night, or any other night, this night were filled with light and noise. Strong flashing glimpses of pure white light, blinking reds and blue disturbing the peace of the dark sky, along with the costant humming, ranging from high pitched to deep, almost ecchoing sound.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Wow Cenere you made my story great.

PS Now I shall get my popcorn and read a book =)

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Wow that is just wow to me.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Wow that is just wow to me.

I know its not that good!
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Ummm... I guess its alright... It seems you were bored afterall lol

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Since i can't be bothered to quote (and i dont know how) Zohphia i'll just tell her that drawers are called architects...

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Sorry, draftsmen

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Since i can't be bothered to quote (and i dont know how) Zohphia i'll just tell her that drawers are called architects...

Can we please get back on topic?
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Yeah, soz... btw rite up sum more

Showing 1-15 of 19