ForumsSupport Forummore ranks!

18 2937
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

I just thinking that some people are getting the max rank so maybe there should be more ranks? agree?

• 18 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Bond i think you have been here a good time to know that there's a lot of topics like these already.

I don't agree because they encourage spam.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

No.. I don't agree. First off, what should the new rank be? This has been suggested many times and we came to the conclusion that the only rank higher than a king could be a religious higher power, which we cannot bring religion into the matter.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

This has been brought up too many times and denied...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

religious higher power

Or dragons.
Why do anyone try to get a higher rank? It comes naturally if you discuss or do good comments and so. If someone is overly obsessed with rank, they must be rather spammy...
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

Okay, first why make more ranks? there are already kings, and queens. And second. It takes 10k AP to get to the top, why want more? Also, the amount that's currently fits the profile's page nicely. I think if you added more it would make the page cluttered.

That's just what I think.

~Binary

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

it would make the page cluttered.

Yes it will.I agree with you on that 100%.If you want more ranks, make your own club with ranks.That can solve your emptiness for ranks.
ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

You dont necessarily have to make ranks higher than king, make something inbetween duke/duchess, and prince/princess or something..

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I think a wizard would be a good rank.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You dont necessarily have to make ranks higher than king, make something inbetween duke/duchess, and prince/princess or something..

That would desturb some of the higher ranked users. What would you feel, if you finally is ranked king, and then, because of this, is pushed back to the lower ranks?
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

This has been brought up many times, and all of them have been neglected. More ranks would mean more spam, and that would mean more work for the moderators.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Plus, only 5 or 6 people have gotten gold king, there is no need to make new ranks until more people have achieved it.

Carly13
Carly13
66 posts
Nomad

Why do we need more ranks?I don't even have one yet and has Kevin said only about 6 have Gold King/Queen maybe when about 100 people have Gold King/Queen AG might look into this idea.

raiderr
raiderr
5 posts
Nomad

wizard would be a good rank...

raiderr
raiderr
5 posts
Nomad

but i think the ranks we have it s enough

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

wizard would be a good rank...

You just said what Flipping said?But yes i would like something like that.
Showing 1-15 of 18