Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Facy Pants Adventure 2 ( need help on the black coluor)

Posted Mar 1, '08 at 3:07pm

Glusch

Glusch

107 posts

Hi!
I have got all the coluors exept the black shotst and every trophie. Is it any easy way to get the black pants? I have like tried in about 3-5 days now, need help plz.

Posted Mar 9, '08 at 9:16pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

Well, I know a way but it is extremely hard to pull this one off:

ok, first you have to get the shell to the base of the purple block, right next to the cannon.  Slowly move your guy until he is standing right where the shell is, under the first small ledge.  Jump, this should take the shell up to the second of the three ledges.  It might take a few tries.  Now you have to jump up from the first ledge to bump the shell with your head and  knock it onto the third ledge.  now I suggest you climb down and get in the cannon.  tilt it toward the right and rocket up onto the purple block.  Kill the spider (so it won't bump your shell).  Go back down and bump the shell up onto the block where the spider was, then go back to the cannon.  Tilt it slightly to the right and launch yourself into the air, when you come down try to hit the shell slightly on it's right side.  This should bump it onto the red platform.  go back to the cannon and launch yourself without changing the angle.  Jump over the shell and jump on the spring, then climb up onto the chain (position yourself above the shell).  drop down and try to hit the shell on it's right side again.  this should get it onto the second red platform.  Things should be pretty straightforward from here on.

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 5:20am

Glusch

Glusch

107 posts

Thank you really much... I needed that help for weaks... Thanks again.

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 3:43pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

No problem, it took me a pretty long time to figure out how to get them.  I originally tried kicking the nut into the cannon, but that didn't work.  The first pair of pants I got were acctually the level 6 pink ones.

Posted Mar 12, '08 at 6:40pm

SilverArrow

SilverArrow

45 posts

the black...hmm. get the snail shell up onto the curvy platform.

then slide into the snail shell and get it on the inky platform.

then slide into it again and get it on the red thingy above the inky platform to where the hole is.

this may take a few tries. and i hated getting the purple pants. but they are cool.

ubertuna's way is hard. i like my way better.

Posted Mar 12, '08 at 7:23pm

iamgodlol

iamgodlol

35 posts

lol i got them all on my first try when i did em

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 7:36pm

Kanzer

Kanzer

23 posts

Thank you ubertuna! I really needed this, I had everything on the game except those pants -my favorite color also!

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 6:10pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

You're welcome, and Silver, I tried something similar to your method, except I tried "skeet shooting" with the cannon.  I got one good hit, but overall, it wasn't very succesful.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:12pm

Davidmcore

Davidmcore

6 posts

Wow! Thanks, I'll try it out.

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 8:47pm

SilverArrow

SilverArrow

45 posts

the black color iz my favorite. it makes fancy look so friggen awesome.

Reply to The Facy Pants Adventure 2 ( need help on the black coluor)

You must be logged in to post a reply!