ForumsSupport ForumFlag Tool Options

4 1843
ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

We should have a special flag tool for Topics... because the Mods really aren't on that much and reporting it to them can be a waste of time because sometimes they don't even find the comment!
I'm thing of a topic right now that is very spammy! I just wanna flag it!

• 4 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

We do, There is a flag for any post made, and if you really feel bad about it, then talk to one of the mods. I do think that they need to be hiring some new ones, people that will be on all the time.

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

I'm talking about a flag option for a Topic as a whole!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The flag is to the far right of the message -------->

With 3-5 moderators on a temporary leave, I do feel that we do need some more on duty. We do have 1-2, possibly 3 patrolling every day, but every day isn't often enough. I haven't once seen 3 moderators active on the forums at one time, though they have been switching names here and there at times. I just feel that we need more, because things are getting tedious for them with the others on leave. But I guess this is slightly off topic.

Reporting the link to a moderator is the best thing you can do, once that moderator is on, he/she will inspect the thread and see if it is terrible like you said. The matter of dealing with the thread though, is at his/her discretion.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You mean to flag a whole topic dealing with inappropriate ideas?If your answer is yes then just report it to a mod and they'll lock it.

Showing 1-4 of 4