ForumsSupport ForumAG chat?

11 2748
Trevzorz69
Trevzorz69
2 posts
Nomad

WTF what happened to "chat" i cant find it i use to play but now that i came back i cant seem to figure out WTF has happened??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

• 11 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Chat was deleted off of the site because of too many abusers. There is many "unofficial" chatrooms around. Just ask around and you'll get one. Welcome Back!!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames/com/user/Carlie

There's an unofficial chat room listed there, but next time, try and keep a cool head about this. That.. uh, post wasn't very.. clean.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

WTF what happened to "chat" i cant find it i use to play but now that i came back i cant seem to figure out WTF has happened??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Chat?! That thing was taken down ages ago because of abuse and spam, + it was probably slowing AG down also.
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yeah welcome back, though it was deleated, like the user above stated due to spamming NON-STOP and really the Mods could not controle it much. There were romors theat it was being "fixed" and would be re-instated, but the likes of that are now unwary.

Dang I sound like some over paied Author!

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

nice, now that everybody has done ther part on this topic, the moderators can finally lock this.

Trevzorz69
Trevzorz69
2 posts
Nomad

alright im lost..so theres no chat??!?! that was all the fun about AG...if there is one im down

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Last I heard, Carlie said that the official chatroom would never come back, and that we'd just have to deal with it.

Way to go Carlie! Nice and Conservative!! just how I like it!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I gave you a link Trevzorz, go and copy/paste that and find the link from there. And welcome back to AG, hope you still like it here! =)

thewilddingo
thewilddingo
49 posts
Nomad

lol just chill

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

There is one of the Unofficial AG Chats links on my profile, check it out.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah, that unofficial chat is dead... Kinda. =P Nobody gets on there anymore

Showing 1-11 of 11