what is the worst rated game on this site i am just qurious

Posted Nov 8, '08 at 10:04am

mrtim

mrtim

2,051 posts

Creekwood forest with an average of 2.4/10! at the moment

all you do is type this in your url:

http://armorgames.com/category/all

then select "rating" go to the last game and it is there.

Posted Nov 8, '08 at 10:05am

InTheZone

InTheZone

569 posts

Erm, it would've been better to post this in the Flash Games section of the forums.

You can just as easily look for the answer yourself by clicking each game genre, then sorting the games by rating.

Hopefully, those links came out right so you can see what I mean :)

Posted Nov 8, '08 at 10:06am

InTheZone

InTheZone

569 posts

Oh shoot, MrTim has a better method. Ahh well, if you're curious about each genre, then there ya go.

Posted Nov 8, '08 at 10:09am

mrtim

mrtim

2,051 posts

You can just as easily look for the answer yourself by clicking each game genre, then sorting the games by rating.

Exactly what I was about to write, InTheZone, but I just realised the way that I wrote.

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 4:04pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

2,517 posts

Terror, your post was unnecessary, the rules tell you to not tell users that they are spamming, instead to just flag when needed.

Final Sustenance was worse than Creekwood Forest IMO. And yet that game has a 5.4, when the game is 2 minutes long. I would've given CreekWood a 4, and given FS a 0.5, I think that game was just for an extra 20AP.

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 4:18pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,844 posts

Terror, your post was unnecessary, the rules tell you to not tell users that they are spamming, instead to just flag when needed.

That was with regard to yesterday's spam attack. And this is also why you should not reply to spam.

Creekwood Forest is cool. You guys have no appreciation for the almost campy. :(

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 4:24pm

ParalysisTerror

ParalysisTerror

656 posts

yes, excatly, the post was probably deleted yesterday and so was the user, well at least he's gone now.

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 5:36pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

I don't understand why Creekwood Forest is rated lower than the effing dress-up games... At least the forest thingy had an actual gameplay...

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 5:38pm

ParalysisTerror

ParalysisTerror

656 posts

all the dress-up games are soooo stupid, I don't know why they have them on ag, and creekwood forest too, BLEHHH

Reply to worst rated game

You must be logged in to post a reply!