what is the worst rated game on this site i am just qurious

• 23 Replies
mrtim
mrtim
2,717 posts

Creekwood forest with an average of 2.4/10! at the moment

all you do is type this in your url:

http://armorgames.com/category/all

then select "rating" go to the last game and it is there.

InTheZone
InTheZone
580 posts

Erm, it would've been better to post this in the Flash Games section of the forums.

You can just as easily look for the answer yourself by clicking each game genre, then sorting the games by rating.

Hopefully, those links came out right so you can see what I mean

InTheZone
InTheZone
580 posts

Oh shoot, MrTim has a better method. Ahh well, if you're curious about each genre, then there ya go.

mrtim
mrtim
2,717 posts

You can just as easily look for the answer yourself by clicking each game genre, then sorting the games by rating.

Exactly what I was about to write, InTheZone, but I just realised the way that I wrote.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,212 posts

Terror, your post was unnecessary, the rules tell you to not tell users that they are spamming, instead to just flag when needed.

Final Sustenance was worse than Creekwood Forest IMO. And yet that game has a 5.4, when the game is 2 minutes long. I would've given CreekWood a 4, and given FS a 0.5, I think that game was just for an extra 20AP.

Gantic
Gantic
11,692 posts

Terror, your post was unnecessary, the rules tell you to not tell users that they are spamming, instead to just flag when needed.

That was with regard to yesterday's spam attack. And this is also why you should not reply to spam.

Creekwood Forest is cool. You guys have no appreciation for the almost campy.
ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
805 posts

yes, excatly, the post was probably deleted yesterday and so was the user, well at least he's gone now.
Zophia
Zophia
9,473 posts

I don't understand why Creekwood Forest is rated lower than the effing dress-up games... At least the forest thingy had an actual gameplay...

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
805 posts

all the dress-up games are soooo stupid, I don't know why they have them on ag, and creekwood forest too, BLEHHH

mrtim
mrtim
2,717 posts

I agree on terror, in fact, the dress-up games is not a game, imo. But hey, I do not like dress-up games that much, so I do not know if it is a game or not.... can't believe that a dress-up game is not last.

But this topic has been answered now so lock mods.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
805 posts

hey wait, there's already a topic about "worst rated games on ag" it's in the flash games section, go look

also this is a dublicate so it should be locked immediately

Donpatch88
Donpatch88
12 posts

probably that knight guitar playing game on misc. did not like it much

recon543
recon543
245 posts

I think this should be moved!

spore48
spore48
154 posts