ForumsGamesAdventure Quest Worlds?

2 2712
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

For me, I'm a strict Adventure Quest hater. But this game would probably, for me, be a "slight" exception (GASP, Shintetsu[WA] likes AQ!). I mean, it doesn't have all those cons of the AQ series (besides paying for an extension) that I hate with a passion! With it being the first AQ MMO, it's doing a good job for itself, even though it's in Alpha V:1.01. It's basically like free WoW, if you choose to not pay for an extension, which is a one-time-only fee. I have just played this game 3 days ago, so I'm SURE to have something to gripe about later, but for now, it's something I play on a regular basis, whenever I have free time. Let's discuss this AQ prodigy, and of course, criticism is welcome! =)

• 2 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Wait... Aren't the payment you give to them a subscription rather han a one-time fee?

Anyway... Might see you on there some time. I was on it when they launched the beta, there were so many funny bugs~

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Wait, just found a con. (of course) Why is one half of the people fine, but the other half completely black?? Don't they know how to shade??

My person's name is the same as my user name, so whenever I get on, you know where to find me, in around Noobshire, I'm level 3 at the moment. No, I can't chat, because they took that out and only give it to the members that pay the fee.

Showing 1-2 of 2