ForumsGamesratchet or jak who's better???

42 8353
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

who's better???ratchet from : Ratchet and Clank (around 4-6 games in the series)orjak from : Jak and Daxter (4 or 5 games in the series)

• 42 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

wow i really messed up so anyways i'll try again...who's better?Ratchet from : Ratchet and Clank (around 4-6 games in the series)or Jak from : Jak and Daxter (around 4 or 5 games)

don't forget to tell why!

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

ratchet hes way cooler.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

i think ratchet is cooler but Jak has a better storyline and cool weapons ( not to mention awesome powers) but ratchet is an alien (what could be cooler than that)

both of these guys have been in each others games

ratchet has been a playable character in that mode where you just randomly play in Jak X combat racing

and Jak has been a costume in co-op mode in Ratchet Deadlocked

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

ratchet because i played his games first and well i just like it better with the shooting and gadgets stuff like that
and jak 1 and jak 2 were way too different
so ratchet

Bartman2320
Bartman2320
45 posts
Nomad

im heading for rachet way.. that fuzzy little friend

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

I'm kinda stuck on this one.
If given this option about a year ago, I would say Ratchet, no hesitation.
But since the Ratchet games have been selling themselves out recently (i.e Quest for Booty, ugh), I'm leaning more towards Jak at this time.
And Jak can turn into a Dark Eco powered monstrosity that can shoot energy balls!

zed
zed
42 posts
Nomad

i think ratchet bcoz the story lines better and makes more sense 2 me and also bcause hes just kooler

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

hyukjin you do know that in Jak 3 you can use Light Eco powers like slowing down time, flying, and invisibility?

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Who are these people any way?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

video game characters

Cholo_Carlos
Cholo_Carlos
120 posts
Nomad

Jak is my all time favorite. Its fun and you can see the way he matures through the years in each game.

grimreaperofdeath
grimreaperofdeath
1 posts
Nomad

i think ratchets better more weopons, better story lines and all round awsomeness!!

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

jack because it has a better story line

ace123456789
ace123456789
25 posts
Nomad

i don't know who to pick there both really good

LittleLink12
LittleLink12
2 posts
Nomad

Gold - Squire

Flag

i think ratchet is cooler but Jak has a better storyline and cool weapons ( not to mention awesome powers) but ratchet is an alien (what could be cooler than that)

both of these guys have been in each others games

ratchet has been a playable character in that mode where you just randomly play in Jak X combat racing

and Jak has been a costume in co-op mode in Ratchet Deadlocked
i agree this is true
Showing 1-15 of 42